Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 5   Посетено од: 38 users
12.05.2020 - 00:48
Dear community,

Atwar has been a bit boring lately and I just read some History books about war, and I found out that certain nations assisted other nations by handing over weapons . So I was wondering if there could be a 'factory' option which would enable us to produce goods which could be traded to other nations. For example:

Since Tibet is rich in minerals, the factories there could produce metal and steel bars, which could be sold to other nations. These bars could be used as another way of producing weapons apart from actual cash. If some nation declares a trade block in Tibet, their should be a joint voting session (like the UN) where they decide if its necessary, the same way we change the settings.

Another thing is to allow nations to give weapons to other nations. Instead of bringing their own weapons, they could just send the weapons to their allies, just like how we send money.This could be similar to how the US hands weapons over to Saudi.

And maybe their should be civil wars too. There should be a rebellion scale, similar to income and population. So if a territory is fed up of being a battle ground they could start protests and become a neutral nation. The player should attack and suppress these protests to not allow the separation of the territory. The rebellion meter may go down once the place is stable.

Im also fed up of games where the host goes missing. When the host goes missing, they should start the game once the players are filled up, because time is wasted.

Hope these suggestions are great.
----
The War against Anime
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
12.05.2020 - 02:46
 Zoe
Too complicated. I love this game because of it's simplicity.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
12.05.2020 - 04:20
Ok, the first and third one might be complicated. What about the second and fourth once?
----
The War against Anime
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
12.05.2020 - 09:31
The 4 is ok.... but the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd don't like it.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
12.05.2020 - 23:24
Having them options in map maker would be good
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели