Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 5   Посетено од: 34 users
21.05.2020 - 05:27
 Zoe
Can we please right click to open the hover menu? I usually spend more time hovering over units than playing the actual game because It's nearly impossible to move units from the hover menu when you have another city or unit near it.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
21.05.2020 - 15:08
I don't think right clicking is possible but we can make the menu not disappear when you hover over another unit behind it, that would be a lot better and fix all the issues
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
21.05.2020 - 20:52
 Zoe
Напишано од Acidus, 21.05.2020 at 15:08

I don't think right clicking is possible but we can make the menu not disappear when you hover over another unit behind it, that would be a lot better and fix all the issues

That's not the only problem though. When clicking on cities, hovering over the map or trying to make walls, the hover menu pops up (literally doesn't go away even if I scroll away) and it's extremely annoying. I really hope there's some solution to this.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
21.05.2020 - 21:21
Напишано од Zoe, 21.05.2020 at 20:52

Напишано од Acidus, 21.05.2020 at 15:08

That's not the only problem though. When clicking on cities, hovering over the map or trying to make walls, the hover menu pops up (literally doesn't go away even if I scroll away) and it's extremely annoying. I really hope there's some solution to this.

maybe increase the hit box for it by like 25% but make it disappear whenever you move the cursor away from that hitbox, that would fix it
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
21.05.2020 - 21:27
Fucking DO THIS
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели