Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 14   Посетено од: 85 users
23.10.2020 - 23:43
 Dave (Админ)
If you try to post an ad on Krunker with the word "Trump", it blocks you with the message "Inappropriate Text". But if you post the word "Biden", that's okay. Wtf?

This is idiotic and insulting. I can promise you, atWar will never censor anybody because of their political preferences.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.10.2020 - 23:56
What if my political preferences are anarchist, and I hack the game in the name of anarchy? If you ban me, that'd be a form of censorship on the basis of my political preferences. Therefore, I will join Unleashed and xBugs. I'm sorry.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.10.2020 - 23:58
 Dave (Админ)
Напишано од Tribune Aquila, 23.10.2020 at 23:56

What if my political preferences are anarchist, and I hack the game in the name of anarchy? If you ban me, that'd be a form of censorship on the basis of my political preferences. Therefore, I will join Unleashed and xBugs. I'm sorry.

We won't censor you for being an anarchist, but we WILL ban you for hacking.... because here at atWar we also believe in LAW AND ORDER.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.10.2020 - 01:17
Напишано од Dave, 23.10.2020 at 23:43

If you try to post an ad on Krunker with the word "Trump", it blocks you with the message "Inappropriate Text". But if you post the word "Biden", that's okay. Wtf?

This is idiotic and insulting. I can promise you, atWar will never censor anybody because of their political preferences.

Sounds about right...most media outlets hate trump. Not surprised tbh
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.10.2020 - 05:05
Then why n word cencored... How I am supposed to call my afrikan friend leo?
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.10.2020 - 09:06
 Alex
Orange man bad
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.10.2020 - 13:40
I am thankful for dave explicitly stating he wont ban over politics
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.10.2020 - 17:34

we riding with biden here.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
08.12.2020 - 14:54
Meanwhile some mastermind mod(probably Sascha) cencored a word ape a word so innocent of an animal. For those who had the idea to cencor this word its a complement if someone says it to you.

----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
08.12.2020 - 17:47
Well, it's their right to do whatever they want :/
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
08.12.2020 - 22:27
 Sid (Админ)
I am polar opposite of Dave politically but I feel very strongly about free speech as well; Especially when it's politically based. When one side controls the words you speak, it destroys any cooperation and oppresses the rest.

Don't misquote or stretch that into anything but what I am directly talking about, please.

Напишано од vampire master V, 08.12.2020 at 17:47

Well, it's their right to do whatever they want :/

True, and krunker is a small site relative to twitter and facebook, but after a certain size it's necessary to recognize that your platform / creation is a public entity and not yours to censor.

Instead of censoring, we should ban algorithms that encourage echo chambers of the same opinion.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
09.12.2020 - 14:03
Напишано од JUGERS2, 08.12.2020 at 14:54

Meanwhile some mastermind mod(probably Sascha) cencored a word ape a word so innocent of an animal. For those who had the idea to cencor this word its a complement if someone says it to you.

----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
13.12.2020 - 22:13
Напишано од JUGERS2, 24.10.2020 at 05:05

Then why n word cencored... How I am supposed to call my afrikan friend leo?

You can call him "BBC" instead
And he'll be happier.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
19.12.2020 - 00:21
Напишано од Sid, 08.12.2020 at 22:27
Instead of censoring, we should ban algorithms that encourage echo chambers of the same opinion.

Seconded. Our lives are ruled over by systems that are poorly understood, even by the very people who built them.

That I'd say will be the greatest threat to modern democracy in the next 10 years.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели