Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 30   Посетено од: 66 users
27.10.2020 - 11:16
Hello. I just wanted to offer an update on an SP farming exhibition put on by SP Police to help others be on the lookout in team games for similar schemes.

It was a WW1 game. The first red flag was Sean Spicer being on entente as UK and Adolf Mapper being on CP as WG. That Sean has a track record of using alts to run both sides of WW1 games is beyond dispute. Based on how the game unfolded, it is self-evident that Sean and Adolf had a gentleman's agreement to not touch each other. Sean abandoned the West, leaving Adolf to go for Gigi in France. Gigi eventually left. And Adolf let Sean into Prussia to cap Prussia. Sean wasn't able to hold, but at least able to weaken Prussia.

I was on Serbia, and of course Sean provided no support whatsoever to minors like me, as his objective isn't a win for entente, but to farm SP along with Adolf who was on CP. In order to control the game, Sean needs to encourage a certain amount of fighting amongst others while ensuring none get too big.

Sean basically handed France over to Adolf. Meanwhile, Sean went through Otto after Romania had capped Otto and through the Balkans and took the super long route into AH. After Gigi was gone, after it became self-evident that Sean and Adolf were trolling everybody else, Sean sent a message in ally chat saying, "Russia, Romania, Italy, rush Vienna, and after Vienna is capped entente wins!" I called that out for the lie it was. Sean was trying to tell Italy that Adolf was so big, but that he would come to rescue Italy after Adolf capped. Subetei was on Italy, and I tried to tell him earlier in the game that we are nothing but pawns and expendable, and that as long as the game unfolds as is, he isn't going to win. The only question was how far Sean and Adolf would take their plan to eliminate everybody but themselves. Toku was on Russia. In Toku's stunning display of "brilliance", Toku decided to follow Sean's advice and go for Vienna, sending his huge stack to Vienna, despite my protests and me trying to tell Toku that if he is going to go cap somebody, then go for WG, not an already weakened AH. As if auditioning for SP Police, Toku capped Vienna, as he himself ended up capped by moving his stack so out of position. That also all but guaranteed an Entente loss and an Adolf win. Sean was nowhere to rescue Toku. In fact, right after Toku capped Vienna and then was himself capped, Sean declared Adolf the inevitable winner and surrendered. Even trying to blame me for loss because I "exposed" his game plan, i.e. his plan to farm SP and rig the game.

Bottom line is if SP Police ends up on both sides of a team game, they are notorious for rigging the game by eliminating their own teammates, working with each other to boost each other's SP. The Empire doesn't play dirty like that. But this kind of play by SP Police is going to require The Empire to counter SP Police's plans by colluding ourselves to some extent.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 13:03
We dont need to counter them, they always been a clan of noobs and trolls, just kick sp police members when u host a game and problem solved xD
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 13:21
We play with honour, we do not resort to countertrolling or sneaky plays. I'll talk to Sean about this, since he is the clanleader, so he'll stop doing these things.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 13:42
So I muted jeffrey epstein for publishing my plans in game chat. I guess he got pissed. A mod can check his chat logs. I specifically told this dude that I would mute him because he told CP I was invading Austria

France abandoned the game and I got really pissed. I was super invested in the game, but when Adolf won and Toku died I just tried to be a good sport and not rant like I usually do, and I let off because it was Adolf's first day with premium... how am I supposed to win when Adolf has 700 units and France is gone?

This post is kind of pathetic, I only noticed it because I was browsing forums on a guest account. It would be appreciated if a mod could look at this person's chatlogs so they can see how he threw the game for us in balkans

Edit: I just realized you blatantly admitted to telling CP my plans. Gigi freaking went offline for 5 turns as France, so I ally capped him, how is that letting Adolf get France? This dude's seething hatred towards me is just nauseating, it's beyond the realm of rational thought at this point... I can't even fathom how someone could apply motives like this to the past and call themselves objective... please don't listen to him
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 13:59
Напишано од temp, 27.10.2020 at 08:53

You like that? Why don't you take a look at what I had to fucking say, this guy is applying unsubstantiated motives with no supporting communications, how could you possibly like his post?

This whack job needs to get life I barely even remember the game last night but now he has my blood pressure up. He is a nut job, telling me that I coordinated with some Japanese kid who barely speaks fucking English (Adolf). He's telling me that Adolf let me into fucking Prussia when Adolf is a rank 8 who never plays wg? Alternatively I got fucking Prussia because I'm pro and France left so I FUCKING LOST.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 15:41
I think looking at the chat logs would clear some things up.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 16:14
Напишано од The_Empirezz, 27.10.2020 at 15:41

Yes. And the chat logs would demonstrate what a bullsh*tter Sean is. As if he was opposed to Toku suiciding not just himself, but the rest of Entente by going for Vienna. LOL.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 16:23
Напишано од IWEARPINKPANTIES, 27.10.2020 at 16:14

Yes. And the chat logs would demonstrate what a bullsh*tter Sean is. As if he was opposed to Toku suiciding not just himself, but the rest of Entente by going for Vienna. LOL.

I give you word of advice: When sean and members of SP Police are in a certain team or teams, do not play on the team unless you wanna do some insane trolling
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 17:14
Напишано од Fatcheek, 27.10.2020 at 16:23

Напишано од IWEARPINKPANTIES, 27.10.2020 at 16:14

I give you word of advice: When sean and members of SP Police are in a certain team or teams, do not play on the team unless you wanna do some insane trolling

what are you talking about, moron? You're validating his unsubstantiated claims? I did not talk to Adolf in clan chat you moron, and this post needs taken down immediately. This is fucking libel.

Is there a mod or admin out there? This is toxic and libel remove this post unless there's a shed of evidence. PLEASE!
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 17:16
If it is so untrue, then why the reaction?

I just love this one: "I did not talk to Adolf in clan chat you moron"

As if the only way to communicate or arrange such trolling is by chatting through the At War website. You could be chatting on Discord for all we know. You could have agreed to do this on another day. Bottom line is, there was some serious trolling by you and Adolf.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 17:21
I want this post archived immediately until Jeffrey Epstein is able to produce evidence. Alternatively, if a mod would post my chat logs with Adolf last night, that would suffice. I talked with Adolf actively in chat, rather than Discord. But I never talked with him about anything else. I want a mod to show this please! I also want a mod to show everyone how I told Jeffrey I muted him and would no longer speak in ally chat because he exposed my plans. Austria was the only way to destroy CP, I didn't realize Italy would fail to wall

Thank you
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 17:58
 Dave (Админ)
Напишано од Tribune Aquila, 27.10.2020 at 17:14

Is there a mod or admin out there? This is toxic and libel remove this post unless there's a shed of evidence. PLEASE!

Sorry Sean, he has as much right to free speech as you do. Unlike Facebook, atWar is not going to become the arbiter of truth.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 18:17
Напишано од Dave, 27.10.2020 at 17:58

Sorry Sean, he has as much right to free speech as you do. Unlike Facebook, atWar is not going to become the arbiter of truth.

Thank you. I was going to reply to Sean, but then decided against it, since there is a certain level of inefficiency in doing so. The point I was going to make is that I am no more libeling Sean than Sean libels me by saying things like I trolled by exposing his grand scheme which would have resulted in a win. So I call Sean a troll. Sean calls me a troll.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 18:20

----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 18:38
Can u noobs stop with the girly drama, u making us look like the competetive noobs xD
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 20:12
This noob does not have a right to libel me. Does everyone see what's going on? I'm not a public figure I am a private citizen being LIBELED without ANY evidence by this RETARD

I want a mod to POST MY CHAT LOGS IMMEDIATELY. This is bull shit and everyone knows it. I am being libeled unlike anything I've ever seen, this is bull shit from beginning to end. He is making completely unsubstantiated claims by appealing to some generalized sentiment about SP Police. He is saying awful things about me, he is saying I coordinated with Adolf when in fact I spoke with Adolf very frequently in clan chat, but I didn't talk to him about the game.

Why would I talk with him in clan chat instead of on Discord if we were on Discord? I don't even use fucking discord you stupid individual. Jesus Christ Empirezz himself can attest to this. https://prnt.sc/v8bg0r I barely even know how to use Discord
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 20:25
Напишано од IWEARPINKPANTIES, 27.10.2020 at 18:17

Thank you. I was going to reply to Sean, but then decided against it, since there is a certain level of inefficiency in doing so. The point I was going to make is that I am no more libeling Sean than Sean libels me by saying things like I trolled by exposing his grand scheme which would have resulted in a win. So I call Sean a troll. Sean calls me a troll.

You are a troll. At least I don't go out of my way to write 10 paragraphs about someone who I've never even met. I've never done that before in my life. When I see people online, I discuss ideas. I don't write 10 paragraphs about how bad they are. That is the definition of being toxic.

This post is violating atWar rules against toxicity. This is the most toxic crap I've encountered on the forums in years. How is this allowed to stand? I will not sit idly by unless I get my chat logs in here from last night. This man is sick
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.10.2020 - 22:52
Напишано од sirivann, 27.10.2020 at 18:38

Can u noobs stop with the girly drama, u making us look like the competetive noobs xD

rude xD
----
hi
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.10.2020 - 01:17
Напишано од soft goth avery, 27.10.2020 at 22:52

Напишано од sirivann, 27.10.2020 at 18:38

rude xD

you know its true!
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.10.2020 - 09:44
I fell asleep and timed out as france. So the game was kinda already finished at that point. Any moves done by Sean or anyone from that point on shouldnt even be considered as legit.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 04:53
Hey, so why exactly do mods remove the name of a libeled person on this post: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=46011 but not here for me?

Напишано од chiara_, 28.10.2020 at 22:16

Just wondering what people's experiences are with casual game hosts that defy the trust of the community by abusing issues in the game. That issue is that people who join after turn zero (as opposed to hosts who always join at turn zero) cannot recruit units until the next turn, so then most people as they join in turn 1 cannot recruit units.

It's typical practice for hosts to respect by handicapping themselves, ie not recruiting any units. I had an issue with a game recently where I pointed out to a host that they did this and instead of admitting to it, they pretended as though they'd never played the game before and that if they could recruit surely others could as well; any casual player who'd ever played a game they did not host themselves would know that's a complete lie. Well I go to a new game today, and turns out they blocked me over this lol

Anyway, what kind of community standards can we develop over hosts like this who don't abide by the practice of not recruiting at turn zero? To start with I will block the user ____, until they commit to not abusing the game like this. I know that this issue has been brought up before, so has there been any commitment from the developers to allow casual games players who join a game at turn 1 to recruit units?

(edited by luke to remove player names)

This is fucking outrageous, this worthless fucking kid is telling people that I did something I DID NOT DO WITH NO FUCKING EVIDENCE? WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS EVIDENCE? He's telling me that my anger proves I'm guilty? Are people just going along with this?

I reported this post and I got no help at all. Mods won't show my chat logs, mods won't do anything for me. They're gonna try and ruin my reputation by not allowing me to give evidence or removing my name or removing the fucking post
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 04:57
Adolf is a fucking noob. I took Prussia from Hamburg because I was NC and I juked him, he didn't see it coming. I'm a professional WW1 player. I fucked Adolf very easily until gigi left. Doesn't that make any fucking sense?

How can you not get this through your skull? My chat logs in clan chat show me talking with Adolf and I never even remotely mentioned the fucking game. This guy is literally making shit up about me and people are going along with it because the mods won't actually help out with evidence
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 05:02
Gigi left the game. He was winning as France vs Adolf. We would have fucking won if not for gigi.

Jeffrey has a personal vendetta against me. I didn't help him as Serbia because he is a horrible WW1 player. I ignored him because he told the opposing team my plans to invade Austria. He literally saw Toku (Russia) and France (gigi) lose, but says I rigged the fucking game.

Russia and France lost. I was UK. How is that rigging the fucking game when I also had zero communications? Is anyone going to fucking address this?
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 05:14
Напишано од IWEARPINKPANTIES, 27.10.2020 at 11:16

Hello. I just wanted to offer an update on an SP farming exhibition put on by SP Police to help others be on the lookout in team games for similar schemes.

Where is your evidence there was a scheme?

Based on how the game unfolded, it is self-evident that Sean and Adolf had a gentleman's agreement to not touch each other.

Where the fuck is your evidence that there was an agreement? Self-evident? I was fucking winning until gigi left you moron. I was gonna abuse the Norway glitch but my team persuaded me not to. There's nothing self-evident about any of this, only to you because of your personal fucking vendetta

Sean abandoned the West, leaving Adolf to go for Gigi in France. Gigi eventually left. And Adolf let Sean into Prussia to cap Prussia. Sean wasn't able to hold, but at least able to weaken Prussia.

Where's your evidence? I did not abandon west you moron. I would call you a lot fucking worse than moron but I'm trying to be respectful so I don't get fucked by a mod. I was Naval Commander and put my stack on a transport towards Norway. How is that abandoning West when I eventually captured Hamburg, then Prussia? You are a blind idiot. You have no fucking evidence for anything in this quote and this cannot stand.

I was on Serbia, and of course Sean provided no support whatsoever to minors like me, as his objective isn't a win for entente, but to farm SP along with Adolf who was on CP. In order to control the game, Sean needs to encourage a certain amount of fighting amongst others while ensuring none get too big.

100% correct. You suck so the last thing I wanted was for you to get more cities. You're a huge liability on WW1

Sean basically handed France over to Adolf. Meanwhile, Sean went through Otto after Romania had capped Otto and through the Balkans and took the super long route into AH. After Gigi was gone, after it became self-evident that Sean and Adolf were trolling everybody else, Sean sent a message in ally chat saying, "Russia, Romania, Italy, rush Vienna, and after Vienna is capped entente wins!" I called that out for the lie it was. Sean was trying to tell Italy that Adolf was so big, but that he would come to rescue Italy after Adolf capped. Subetei was on Italy, and I tried to tell him earlier in the game that we are nothing but pawns and expendable, and that as long as the game unfolds as is, he isn't going to win. The only question was how far Sean and Adolf would take their plan to eliminate everybody but themselves. Toku was on Russia. In Toku's stunning display of "brilliance", Toku decided to follow Sean's advice and go for Vienna, sending his huge stack to Vienna, despite my protests and me trying to tell Toku that if he is going to go cap somebody, then go for WG, not an already weakened AH. As if auditioning for SP Police, Toku capped Vienna, as he himself ended up capped by moving his stack so out of position. That also all but guaranteed an Entente loss and an Adolf win. Sean was nowhere to rescue Toku. In fact, right after Toku capped Vienna and then was himself capped, Sean declared Adolf the inevitable winner and surrendered. Even trying to blame me for loss because I "exposed" his game plan, i.e. his plan to farm SP and rig the game.

How the fuck did I hand France over to Adolf? FRANCE FUCKING LEFT! What the fuck are you on about? I was naval commander with a 200 stack at west because I didn't think France would leave. I didn't know France would leave, why the fuck would I prepare to hold west? Toku is a moron and lost as Russia. France and Russia lost. How is that my fucking fault? How could I have possibly rigged anything when my entire team sucked so badly?

Bottom line is if SP Police ends up on both sides of a team game, they are notorious for rigging the game by eliminating their own teammates, working with each other to boost each other's SP. The Empire doesn't play dirty like that. But this kind of play by SP Police is going to require The Empire to counter SP Police's plans by colluding ourselves to some extent.

Eliminating my own teammates? Serbia was a fucking moron, Russia died, and France left. How did I influence any of that?
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 10:48
One little fact that undermines your argument, Sean. You advised Russia to go cap Vienna. In fact, you advised Russia, Romania, and Italy to all go rush Vienna together. You even claimed Entente would win as a result. Even with Gigi gone, Entente had a chance right up until Toku dispatched his stack to Vienna as you wanted him to do.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 12:53
And I was a moron? Who helped dramatically weaken AH by having AH hit their IF infantry/MG stack, collecting over 100 SP as a result of one AH attack on me? Even though AH did prevail in that battle, I collected over 100 SP, taking a significant portion of AH stack, leaving AH badly weakened in the Balkans, setting the stage for AH's demise. As you encouraged Russia, Romania, and Italy to all rush Vienna, I opposed that scheme. There were spectators as witnesses that Toku dispatching his stack to Veinna, as you wanted him to do so, ultimately destroyed the chance Entente had to win.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 13:31
Напишано од IWEARPINKPANTIES, 29.10.2020 at 10:48

One little fact that undermines your argument, Sean. You advised Russia to go cap Vienna. In fact, you advised Russia, Romania, and Italy to all go rush Vienna together. You even claimed Entente would win as a result. Even with Gigi gone, Entente had a chance right up until Toku dispatched his stack to Vienna as you wanted him to do.

Is there a mod or admin out there? I told Toku to fucking rush Austria I didn't tell him to lose his own fucking capital. Do you have a brain? What is wrong with you Jeffrey? Did I tell Toku to let prussia take his fucking capital? Just because you disagreed with me fucking plan how does that imply I colluded? What the fuck where is the logic?
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.10.2020 - 13:34
Напишано од IWEARPINKPANTIES, 29.10.2020 at 12:53

And I was a moron? Who helped dramatically weaken AH by having AH hit their IF infantry/MG stack, collecting over 100 SP as a result of one AH attack on me? Even though AH did prevail in that battle, I collected over 100 SP, taking a significant portion of AH stack, leaving AH badly weakened in the Balkans, setting the stage for AH's demise. As you encouraged Russia, Romania, and Italy to all rush Vienna, I opposed that scheme. There were spectators as witnesses that Toku dispatching his stack to Veinna, as you wanted him to do so, ultimately destroyed the chance Entente had to win.

You suck as Serbia. You did nothing, you spammed MG. Congragulations you know how to make units? You don't know what to do with your units, you suck at WW1 and I've tried to teach you like a brother all day, you can't learn, you have an issue with your brain dude maybe you have COVID. How did Entente have any chance to win once Fucking France left? Then Russia loses by moving his entire stack when I told him not to do it in PM, are you paying attention?
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.10.2020 - 10:38
Is there an admin in here? I'm so butthurt the way Sean writes. I need somebody to apply the vasoline! LOL Just doing my impression of SP Police.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.10.2020 - 11:29
Is there an admin with some vasoline somewhere? Help! I'm butthurt over what Sean writes! Help me! LOL
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели