Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 5   Посетено од: 46 users
07.11.2012 - 05:19
Hallo, why the system doesn't allow me to play this morning? All works well, but the screen becomes permanently black when i click "play!"
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
07.11.2012 - 05:23
Напишано од Nostromo, 07.11.2012 at 05:19

Hallo, why the system doesn't allow me to play this morning? All works well, but the screen becomes permanently black when i click "play!"

first try to use a different browser, if this doesn't work you could reinstall Silverlight (with the newest version)

and if this still does not work, please answer here with a screenshot of the happening
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
07.11.2012 - 05:36
 Amok (Админ)
Also, try installing it (right click => Install Afterwind)
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
07.11.2012 - 13:08
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
It doesn't work for me either. Just wait, and then right-click and install afterwind. If there isn't a "Install Afterwind in your desktop" button, press F5 and try again.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.11.2013 - 13:25
Напишано од Safari, 07.11.2012 at 05:23

Напишано од Nostromo, 07.11.2012 at 05:19

first try to use a different browser, if this doesn't work you could reinstall Silverlight (with the newest version)

and if this still does not work, please answer here with a screenshot of the happening

I am having same issue. I have been playing fine for months. All of the sudden, I can't play on IE, Firefox or the installed PC version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Silverlight and it still doesn't work. The problem manifests when I click on play, I will get the loading lights...and then that's it, the screen turns black during loading (per usual), but it stays entirely black.

What else can I try? I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Atwar now as well.

Thanks,
Hamilton
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели