Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 4   Посетено од: 23 users
08.05.2013 - 06:23
 Drac
I hope this one won't be ignored again. I posted a screenshot with a strange bug, where some of my moves were canceled.
As I said there, I am sure I didn't pressed the end turn button and then forgot to press save. absolutely sure.
Also I didn't saw any pattern there. First i tough only the moves which were attacking a city were canceled, but there is one who succeeded and another move from Rome into Austria who also worked. But the rest were all canceled. I didn't saw anywhere someone with the same complain, but I once asked in a world game if someone ever got his moves canceled and the answer of one player was yes. So, does anyone encountered this?

Link to thread: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=7865

And beside this, I have 2 more screenshots with 2 display bugs. One - the walls are almost invisible, at first I tough all my walls disappeared. And two - no units can b seen on the map, neither in cities or walls. All is left are the lines of walls and the cities in which I can see a thing. Zooming in and out didn't worked, I had to reconnect to fix that.

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
08.05.2013 - 08:42
 VRIL
Are you using the download version? I remember hdrakon had a similar problem. Query him he might be able to help you to solve that problem.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
08.05.2013 - 09:14
Can you reproduce this error at any time?
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
09.05.2013 - 04:08
 Drac
I am playing the browser version.
And no, all those 3 appeared randomly, I don't know what produced them.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели