Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 16   Посетено од: 69 users
26.12.2012 - 03:58
Guest13379
Корисникот е избришан
Few mins ago i've played EU-ASIA game, and some high rank guy with SM strat wanted to beat me. So he sent 1 bomber through my wall around cap city, and somehow my wall desapear. Idk how he done it, but its not first time that i see that crap, and usually SM players do that. Same thing done another high rank scum, and after i reported him, he actually logout from game in instant, cause admins were about to punish him.

Here is a picture what happend

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8505/bomberwf.jpg

I had a wall around it, and he put that bomber between unit of the wall and cap city.

Is this abuse, cheating, or just a bug?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.12.2012 - 07:52
Steven Gerrard
Корисникот е избришан
I don't understand what your trying to say here but if you posted what I think you are saying then it is completely normal to "wf" someone. Putting a unit near a wall so that the wall can be broken or whatever is completely normal. If you do not mean this then please explain.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.12.2012 - 10:12
If it's passed week 1 then it's not a bug. Very simple.
----
Lil D has now become Deray of YGMG Here!
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.12.2012 - 11:19
It happens to me aswell when i try to break some walls, sometimes it only looks like a wallfuck but actually I tried to break it... Its and old inofensive bug
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.12.2012 - 11:30
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
There are no rules against this but if you do this on first turn it's really noobish.
Doing it on neutral countries is ok, doing it on the player's country is ok too but not on first turn.

Sometimes when you try to wallfuck on the first turn, the walls seem to be ok but if you press F5 (Or login again), the wall won't work.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.12.2012 - 21:16
Is pretty legit.
not a bug
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.12.2012 - 03:41
Guest13379
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 26.12.2012 at 07:52

I don't understand what your trying to say here but if you posted what I think you are saying then it is completely normal to "wf" someone. Putting a unit near a wall so that the wall can be broken or whatever is completely normal. If you do not mean this then please explain.

That happend at turn 15. I am not stupid as you ppl think (playing this game almost a year). I had wall around my cap, since 1st turn, nobody was near me to wf me on 1st turn. Guy put bomber between wall and city, he passed wall, and my 2 units which were in the wall defence are still there in the stack, none of them were attacked. So its not legit, its cheat, or bug abuse.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.12.2012 - 20:25
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 27.12.2012 at 03:41

That happend at turn 15. I am not stupid as you ppl think (playing this game almost a year). I had wall around my cap, since 1st turn, nobody was near me to wf me on 1st turn. Guy put bomber between wall and city, he passed wall, and my 2 units which were in the wall defence are still there in the stack, none of them were attacked. So its not legit, its cheat, or bug abuse.

Sometimes, instead of breaking the wall the unit stays next to the city but it's the same, the wall is still broken.

If he broke your wall and you tried to remake the wall next turn, it's not a bug. It's legit.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.12.2012 - 05:29
Guest13379
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 27.12.2012 at 20:25

Sometimes, instead of breaking the wall the unit stays next to the city but it's the same, the wall is still broken.

If he broke your wall and you tried to remake the wall next turn, it's not a bug. It's legit.

After that i reported him, took screenshot, and quited. Didnt try to repair the wall. If you want to know who he is, i will send you in PM. Strange thing is that both times this happend with high rank (8+) SM player.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.12.2012 - 10:38
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 28.12.2012 at 05:29

After that i reported him, took screenshot, and quited. Didnt try to repair the wall. If you want to know who he is, i will send you in PM. Strange thing is that both times this happend with high rank (8+) SM player.

No I mean, he attacked your wall (there was no bomber near the city), then in the next turn you tried to repair the wall, but it didn't work because he put a bomber there.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
31.12.2012 - 04:59
Guest13379
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 28.12.2012 at 10:38

Напишано од Guest, 28.12.2012 at 05:29

No I mean, he attacked your wall (there was no bomber near the city), then in the next turn you tried to repair the wall, but it didn't work because he put a bomber there.

That was only time when he sent bomber near my wall and cap city. I had wall fully up before that happend.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
08.02.2013 - 05:09
Sumer
Корисникот е избришан
I think this might be interesting:

http://imageshack.us/f/442/strangewallfuck.jpg/

i had a tight wall aorund city and that guy puted those units there...and we WERE NOT IN ALLIANCE.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
08.02.2013 - 07:03
Напишано од Guest, 08.02.2013 at 05:09

i had a tight wall aorund city and that guy puted those units there...and we WERE NOT IN ALLIANCE.

He wf'd you.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
11.02.2013 - 03:29
Sumer
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Roncho, 08.02.2013 at 07:03

Напишано од Guest, 08.02.2013 at 05:09

He wf'd you.

yh, but how? how to prevent this?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
11.02.2013 - 07:57
You can't.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
11.02.2013 - 10:37
It''s part of the game, if he places a unit on the position you are going to place a wall, the wall you put up won't form the next turn and you can't put up another untill that unit is dead.

of course, there is nothing to stop you doing the same to him
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели