Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 49   Посетено од: 87 users

Оргинална објава

Објавено од Bellerophon, 04.02.2014 - 20:04
Recently there's been alot of discussion regarding new moderators. Congratulations to Pinhiero on becoming one.

However one is not enough. From about 5:00PM PST till at least midnight, there are no mods. A topic has already discussed the rampant spam and abuse that takes place at that time.

While the mods we have currently are mostly amazing, they simply don't represent all the timezones we need covered. More moderators are necessary in the Pacific and Mountain Timezones. I propose that 3-5 new mods be appointed exclusively for the purpose of administering to these off times.

AtWar is a Global Community, so it only makes sense that we have a global moderator staff that has members on at all times of day. We cant just have 90% of mods from European, Middle Eastern, and Eastern USA Timezones and say that's enough. We need mods from all over.

Please support this. A more diverse Moderation team will make the Atwar we enjoy so much an even better experience.

I nominate Ghoul to become one of these new mods.
05.02.2014 - 07:12
 Leaf
I suggest mods lock and delete every new thread that's directed at recruiting new mods. Especially ones that include hdrakon. It doesn't take a genius here to figure out what he's trying to do. Not to mention that players that have previously been banned before should automatically be ineligible for modship.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 07:15
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
Please enough with these cancerous threads. There will be more mods when the admins decide that more mods are necessary.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 07:23
IB Captain NAV
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 04.02.2014 at 20:56

Напишано од Guest, 04.02.2014 at 20:51

Only Three Names are here for new Mod: Ghoul, Ghoul & Ghoul.

I have no words to explain how I feel right now.

EDIT (anti-spam, and I didn't want to double post): I would like to show this screenshot to everyone that actually thinks he would be a good mod; thisTHESE posts were made by people who has been asked from hdrakon to support him. These are last and only posts from this guy (except from clan posts ofc):

He obviously is not an active forum member, and only posted on a few news. Don't you think it's such a coincidence that he got into his topic? Nope, obviously asked by hdrakon.
I do not want to lead this to off topic again but just wanted to point it out before more people come into here supporting him. Thanks.

I am 18+ and that is my personal opinion. I don't think Hdrakon needs to tell others to promote him for a Mod. I am sure he didn't say anyone to do that
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 13:13
Time to be serious. I am not bullshitting any of you in saying this: Tik-Tok would be a fantastic Mod. Why? He can keep his opinions to himself when deal with matters that prohibit them, and is an extremely intelligent and fair player. On more than one occasion, he has supported my interests and personal emotions when he most likely hates my guts- he's fair, strict, nice, and has contributed to this community for three years now.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 13:23
I live in the Pacific timezone and I usually get on after 8pm. At that time there usually aren't many mods online, or are afk. However it should be noted that there are usually less than 20 players in the lobby at that time.
----

[img]Picture[/img]
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 13:58
I like trains
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 14:00
Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 13:55

Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 13:13

Time to be serious. I am not bullshitting any of you in saying this: Tik-Tok would be a fantastic Mod. Why? He can keep his opinions to himself when deal with matters that prohibit them, and is an extremely intelligent and fair player. On more than one occasion, he has supported my interests and personal emotions when he most likely hates my guts- he's fair, strict, nice, and has contributed to this community for three years now.

He is also blatantly racist. :/ We don't need a mod that would only give benefit to western whites while punishing others.

As I already stated: his personal views would not come into play when moderating this game.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 14:22
Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 14:07

Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 14:00

He is also blatantly racist. :/ We don't need a mod that would only give benefit to western whites while punishing others.

As I already stated: his personal views would not come into play when moderating this game.

Bias exists. Deal with it. Someone can say they won't let it affect there decisions but it will. It is part of them.

And racism is in no way "fair".

No way will Amok every allow him to be a mod especially after he has called us "Dirty Vodka Niggers" >:/

Bias can be controlled, and Tik is someone who easily can. His personal opinions don't affect the workplace. "Dirty Vodka Niggers"?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 14:23
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 07:23

Напишано од Guest, 04.02.2014 at 20:56

Напишано од Guest, 04.02.2014 at 20:51

Only Three Names are here for new Mod: Ghoul, Ghoul & Ghoul.

I have no words to explain how I feel right now.

EDIT (anti-spam, and I didn't want to double post): I would like to show this screenshot to everyone that actually thinks he would be a good mod; thisTHESE posts were made by people who has been asked from hdrakon to support him. These are last and only posts from this guy (except from clan posts ofc):

TIGERS

He obviously is not an active forum member, and only posted on a few news. Don't you think it's such a coincidence that he got into his topic? Nope, obviously asked by hdrakon.
I do not want to lead this to off topic again but just wanted to point it out before more people come into here supporting him. Thanks.

I am 18+ and that is my personal opinion. I don't think Hdrakon needs to tell others to promote him for a Mod. I am sure he didn't say anyone to do that

Yeah right. I would like to ask a mod and check logs
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 14:27
Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 14:22

Bias exists. Deal with it. Someone can say they won't let it affect there decisions but it will. It is part of them.

No way will Amok every allow him to be a mod especially after he has called us "Dirty Vodka Niggers" >:/

Bias can be controlled, and Tik is someone who easily can. His personal opinions don't affect the workplace. "Dirty Vodka Niggers"?

I support this statement, also tito and tik-tok could be good cop and bad cop :p
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 15:41
Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 14:42

Напишано од Tunder4, 05.02.2014 at 14:27

Напишано од Guest, 05.02.2014 at 14:22

I support this statement, also tito and tik-tok could be good cop and bad cop :p

^ Literally what you guys want! D:<

It is quite obvious on the forums and in games that Tik tok cannot keep his racism to himself. If he can't control it as a player I don't think he could as a mod.

I'm a super liberal emo-faggot, yet I still find Tik-Tok to be a great guy. That's proof enough that he's more than eligible, and can keep to himself when it's right.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 15:50
Напишано од The Tactician, 05.02.2014 at 13:58

I like trains

As do I
----

Commando Eagle (spectator): egg strongest rank 7
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 17:58
Напишано од egg123, 05.02.2014 at 15:50

I like trains

As do I

Serious trains? none of this Toy Train stuff.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 18:07
Напишано од b0nker2, 05.02.2014 at 17:58

Напишано од egg123, 05.02.2014 at 15:50

I like trains

As do I

Serious trains? none of this Toy Train stuff.

>Dat Lionel
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 18:30
Напишано од Acquiesce, 05.02.2014 at 07:15

Please enough with these cancerous threads. There will be more mods when the admins decide that more mods are necessary.

People have spent endless hours talking about giving boosts and nerfs to strategies in the ideas and suggestion board. Then Ivan creates a thread for us to ask them stuff and when somebody brings up the point of boosting/nerfing a strat, Ivan says "I didn't even know there was a problem with that"

My point is that admins don't know what is necessary to improve the overall quality of this game since they are busy living their normal lives (which I completely understand) so let everybody talk it out here in this thread until everybody agrees on the changes that need to be made, so when we do bring the point to the admins, there won't be a massive shit storm debate.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 18:46
Fock4mod
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 18:53
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
Напишано од Fockmeeard, 05.02.2014 at 18:30

People have spent endless hours talking about giving boosts and nerfs to strategies in the ideas and suggestion board. Then Ivan creates a thread for us to ask them stuff and when somebody brings up the point of boosting/nerfing a strat, Ivan says "I didn't even know there was a problem with that"

My point is that admins don't know what is necessary to improve the overall quality of this game since they are busy living their normal lives (which I completely understand) so let everybody talk it out here in this thread until everybody agrees on the changes that need to be made, so when we do bring the point to the admins, there won't be a massive shit storm debate.

The problem is that these threads don't even approach the reasoned discussion we get with strategies or gameplay ideas. It's some people rallying for more moderation and just as many complaining that there are too many mods as is. And instead of suggesting players for promotion through valid argumentation we get a bunch of half-assed name drops and jokes. Honestly I hope the admins never see this thread because it's pretty embarrassing.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 19:27
Напишано од Acquiesce, 05.02.2014 at 18:53

Напишано од Fockmeeard, 05.02.2014 at 18:30

The problem is that these threads don't even approach the reasoned discussion we get with strategies or gameplay ideas. It's some people rallying for more moderation and just as many complaining that there are too many mods as is. And instead of suggesting players for promotion through valid argumentation we get a bunch of half-assed name drops and jokes. Honestly I hope the admins never see this thread because it's pretty embarrassing.

Could you please lock this thread before it get's even more out of control? It started with an opinion and it ended up as players saying hurtful things about other. This is all speculation and needs to stop.

Just let the mods keep doing what they're doing, they are obviously moderators for a reason, so let there decision be the final and last word.
----
It's not the end.

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.02.2014 - 19:32
Thread locked.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели