Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 7   Посетено од: 30 users
15.01.2017 - 16:37
I have been having this rather annoying bug in my casual games lately. I will use air transports to move my tanks/infantry around for attacks, but I usually don't engage with the transport itself. I will leave the transport outside the city and ship in the units via land.

Well I have noticed several times that my air transports would then vanish on my next turn, leaving me to build new ones for my units (Crippling in low income games). When this happens no battles show up with my air transports getting attacked. But even still, I have attributed the last couple times to stealth units as I was usually in a hostile area.

But this morning I logged in to a casual game 1v1. I'm in Europe and he's America (He's been inactive since turn 9) so there is no possible way he could have attacked me in Russia, not to mention no battles. On turn 11 I took the 3 Russian territories with tanks. I have highlighted my turn 12 moves, I moved the tanks back to air transports in Prussia and sent them directly east towards Japan. On turn 13 my tanks and air transports were no where to be found. (The tanks/transports in turkey were heading south for India, 2 separate battle groups)

EDIT: Logging back to the game I noticed... where are all the cities in Russia and Turkey? I should mention I have cleared my cache, I have used different browsers (Currently Firefox) and am still getting the same results.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
16.01.2017 - 10:30
Yes, this is a nasty bug. Spoils casual games.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
16.01.2017 - 13:07
 brianwl (Админ)
It is known, and will be fixed when Amok finds the time. In the meantime, i have found that the bug is rarely (if ever) present for straight forward transfers. When i have experienced it, i've noticed it's when i have multiple armies merging and splitting while being transported. See if this helps until it is fixed.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
16.01.2017 - 16:29
Напишано од brianwl, 16.01.2017 at 13:07

When i have experienced it, i've noticed it's when i have multiple armies merging and splitting while being transported. See if this helps until it is fixed.

Thanks for the advice, but did not help. my units took a straight shot from turkey, no merging, splitting, or attack. The whole group vanished next turn/day. Seems now my only choice is to abandon the game, cities nor units are reappearing.

Side note, when I click on a country missing cities (Such as Turkey) I get these errors, and my mouse locks the screen as if I clicked and dragged the map
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
16.01.2017 - 18:54

It is known, and will be fixed when Amok finds the time. In the meantime, i have found that the bug is rarely (if ever) present for straight forward transfers. When i have experienced it, i've noticed it's when i have multiple armies merging and splitting while being transported. See if this helps until it is fixed.

when he finds the time=never
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.02.2017 - 03:14

When he finds time
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.03.2017 - 10:53

"Amok finds the time".Do you even believe that?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели