Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 39   Посетено од: 78 users

Оргинална објава

Објавено од , 01.12.2013 - 13:06
I lost my safari is drunk medal and my rep farming medal
02.12.2013 - 17:31
Напишано од Fockmeeard, 02.12.2013 at 17:04

Напишано од Cpt.Magic, 02.12.2013 at 16:32

All were saying y do all trophies have to because of competitive gameplay y cant there be 2 types of trophies fun trophies and competitive trophies and every one is not a competitive player so it would no be fair for the rest of us how will we get trophies??¿¿ we not saing give trophies out to people who lost tournaments are give them to people who didn't earn them

That's like having two types of money. You give one kind of money to the homeless and poor and another type of money to people who work at their job.

So ur saying senario players and senario makers should not be honored with trophies and lol u cant compare this to money money have value to it were these trophies really dont have it
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.12.2013 - 17:36

All were saying y do all trophies have to because of competitive gameplay y cant there be 2 types of trophies fun trophies and competitive trophies and every one is not a competitive player so it would no be fair for the rest of us how will we get trophies??¿¿ we not saing give trophies out to people who lost tournaments are give them to people who didn't earn them

That's like having two types of money. You give one kind of money to the homeless and poor and another type of money to people who work at their job.

Hello, my name is Gardevoir, and I've spent over 1000 hours on Afterwind participating in the forums, starting and running coalitions, making extremely intricate maps, contributing to the game's all-around development (as all Beta players did), and am apparently not as important as your average 3v3 pleb and his copy/paste trophies. So, when do I start getting my welfare checks?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.12.2013 - 17:40
Напишано од Guest, 02.12.2013 at 17:36

Hello, my name is Gardevoir, and I've spent over 1000 hours on Afterwind participating in the forums, starting and running coalitions, making extremely intricate maps, contributing to the game's all-around development (as all Beta players did), and am apparently not as important as your average 3v3 pleb and his copy/paste trophies. So, when do I start getting my welfare checks?

Напишано од VRIL, 02.12.2013 at 14:17

There are cartographer trophies and map contest trophies. And outstanding players have a chance to get the Player of the Year Trophy. So that should be covered.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.12.2013 - 19:00
I am still elite tier ivan groupie.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.12.2013 - 19:07
Напишано од Guest, 02.12.2013 at 19:04

Yes because... its not like we all can't buy a medal....

Shhh, or else they'll remove every medal but Ivan Groupie.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.12.2013 - 19:26
Im telling u its the competitive players propaganda!!!!
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.12.2013 - 03:02
Please don't make this about competition, it is nothing to do with keeping medals for competitive things.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
06.12.2013 - 18:09
Напишано од VRIL, 02.12.2013 at 15:18

The more trophies we add to the pool the more it inflates their value. This is undesirable, because the main reason trophies got introduced is to reward players with something nice who helped beta testing, bug reporting, translating, premium purchase etc. Fun trophies reduce their value which was not our goal. That is why we decided to remove them. I hope this is understandable now.

Being overly serious was not our point here.

Couldn't agree with this post any further, great answer vril.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
06.12.2013 - 19:01
Death1812
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Dragon, 06.12.2013 at 18:09

Напишано од VRIL, 02.12.2013 at 15:18

The more trophies we add to the pool the more it inflates their value. This is undesirable, because the main reason trophies got introduced is to reward players with something nice who helped beta testing, bug reporting, translating, premium purchase etc. Fun trophies reduce their value which was not our goal. That is why we decided to remove them. I hope this is understandable now.

Being overly serious was not our point here.

Couldn't agree with this post any further, great answer vril.

yes great answer
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели