Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 14   Посетено од: 79 users
14.12.2013 - 10:53

ATN: Hot Stuff around atWar

Hi there The Tactician signing it for my first ever ATN article and the second ATN article after ''the return'' ! I hope to blow your minds with atWar news, funny pictures, interesting interviews, and my painting of words that will color your screen. Now, lets see what's hot around this game starting with:

Tournaments:

This is where the elites play to win, competitiveness at its peak. The hottest right now is the atWar 2v2 tourney hosted by Madara and Lord Pontez. They put an interesting twist the max combined rank is 15, and any rank 10+ can team up. The top two contenders in pool A unsurprisingly are the high-low rank combo of tophats and chill and the other team of chess and trooper21, on the other side on pool B the top two are Lord Pontez and Syrian Force and the other team of Racoonshot and Dereny. The tournament is moving at a good pace with stronk (click) teams competing! Moving on to the older tournament that's coming to an end which is the 2013 summer afterwind 1v1 tourney hosted by Hugosch, this is 5k 1v1 with 10 starting countries. Naa just kidding, its 1 initial country. There are three matches left with tophats playing the winner of hugosch vs the winner of dbacks vs tesla, I know complicated but check out the brackets and you will get it HERE, and the finalist brackets are HERE and HERE. Who do you think will win? Who will prevail in the ultimate 5k tourney? 4 left, but only one prevails. Post the name of who you think will win the tourney below, and if you win I will post YourName is awesome on my signature for a week, first 10 guessers only.

Check out my interview with Acquiesce on the new mods article and the 1v1 tourney later.

Next to read about in hottest things is everything related to coalitions

Coalitions:
Some come and go, some stay strong. What we are looking at is the new clan war season, and the transfers between coalitions. The Autumn season has ended with Stalins Martians in first place and the new season has arrived, only a few days in the season a number of cw's have been played with evoL playing 17 matches from the beginning of the season! The contenders seem clear from the start with evoL leading the charts as a very active clan behind them Stalin Martians in a fierce race with Syndicate. Will this season's charts be decided on activity because of the new cw system? Certainly not. Check out thes coalitions such as Syndicate vs evoL or Stalins Martians vs Mortal Combat or Titans Creed vs United Power and you have the ''tact approval'' that you will learn something. The question is will there be a surprise coalition pop up in the charts? Christmas break is coming and everyone is going to be active on atWar, will there be a another coalition in the competitive scene? Victorious Secret maybe? Maybe Empire will get their first ever clan war? A revival of .187. maybe? Who knows, nobody does!

Now lets get to the transfers. Yes I am making this sound like football. Syndicate can boast a strong roster with the active part of Campfire Fellowship switching sides. They have got now some of the best players of atWar. After pretty much everyone left from Elite Comrades sun-tzu has joined Titans Creed. Speaking of former Elite Comrades, master29 one of the best rank 7's in atWar is a free agent and looks like he is staying like that. Reckoner92 also left Elite Comrades and we have a rank 10 on the loose. Pinheiro a very strong player joined the Inglorious Basterds a while ago and it seems to be good. evoL are constantly looking for new blood to train its hard to keep up. mantis… is currently residing in the Stalins HQ on Mars. On another very recent piece of news, Skenderbeu has joined syndicate too.

Now we go to the hottest forums on atWar today.

Hot Forums:

This is the article preceding the first ATN article in a while, the first one was Gardevoirs Cartography guide.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=11211

A healthy discussion on alts has a good conversation going with it and some good points.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=11275

Old School Reunion Day (OSRD) is coming back on the 21st after a November hit.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10888

The new mods article which has been making some controversy, do we really need new mods? That is the question.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=11064

Another hot thing in atWar now is Utah's new map ''Sapien''. He has taken map making to a whole new level by making you progress through the ages! Check it out.
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10873

The atWar Record Book Hall of Fame by Chess is a record book that has interesting stats from coalition wins to cartography awards. People strive to get on that, why don't you do too?
http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=11039

Lets get to the interview with ~Acquiesce.

[pr] ~Acquiesce: ok
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: ok, i will ask you questions on the ''new mods'' article.
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: Is the thread really necessary? Or is it that people just want fresh faces?
[pr] ~Acquiesce: is it necessary? I don't think so. but I think it's natural that people are interested in potential mods
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: I see, so its just people curiosity.
[pr] ~Acquiesce: exactly, there might also be some legitimate concerns but it's mostly just interest
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: There was a complaint about activity on the article, are the mods not active in a specific timezone? How do you respond to that?
[pr] ~Acquiesce: most players are from eu/usa timezones and I think we have enough mods from those areas
[pr] ~Acquiesce: with respect to activity, I think we have a near perfect amount. like I said in the thread most mods are frequently online
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: Ok, but the complaint was specifically about the Asian timezones, do you think there needs to be at least another mod on at that time to moderate?
[pr] ~Acquiesce: to quote Pulse, "unless things are blowing up, I don't see a reason for a new mod"
[pr] ~Acquiesce: we haven't been getting a lot of complaints about a lack of order during those times, so it doesn't seem necessary to me
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: Good point. As an old mod, do you feel offended by this article? Is it code for ''mods aren't doing there jobs''?
[pr] ~Acquiesce: I'm not at all offended. I think players should always be able to voice their concerns and the forum is the right place to do it
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: Now moving to another topic, the atWar summer 1v1 tourney! Who do you reckon will win? There are three matches left with very strong participants.
[pr] ~Acquiesce: my bets are on tops. I think he's the strongest 1v1 5k player around. (apart from Chess but I somehow found a way to knock him out of the tourney)
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: As the highest ranked player i would say that is a safe bet! Looking at the people who participated that's certainly an accomplishment. I would like to thank you for joining this interv
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: Interview. i am going to catch a duel with tophats now!
[pr] The Tactician: ~Acquiesce: Cheers
[pr] ~Acquiesce: thanks, good luck to you

HTML5

Do you realize the significance of this? First of all, it means no download needed. Meaning it can be played on any browser on any platform. It will support smartphones and tablets. Its a much cleaner version. This means, more people. More active people. HTML5 is a huge boost to this game with a much bigger fan base and loads of activity! Imagine atWar anywhere. You can play a quick game while in the car on your smartphone, you can play it anywhere, anytime. Imagine atWar competing with clash of clans or whatever you play on your tablet, imagine atWar with twice the people or twice the activity. A magical place indeed. Just thought id share.

Click for the latest update on HTML5.

GabrijelaArhangel will be in our hotseat this time so fire away! Ask GabrijelaArhangel questions below and they will be featured in the next article along with her answers!

Thanks for your time I hope you enjoyed!

Cheers

-The Tactician
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 10:55
Death1812
Корисникот е избришан
<3
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 10:56
Awesome I Love it!
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 10:56
Wow. I thought this would be atWar! Not atWar&Articles!

jk. Nice!
----
"insert quote here"
-"insert famous person here"
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 11:02
 Desu
Supporting my man Dbacks. He's going to comeback from the loser bracket and win.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 11:04
Thx guys! Also, check this out:
Напишано од The Tactician, 14.12.2013 at 10:53

Who do you think will win? Who will prevail in the ultimate 5k tourney? 4 left, but only one prevails. Post the name of who you think will win the tourney below, and if you win I will post YourName is awesome on my signature for a week, first 10 guessers only.

----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 11:55
Great read! I look forward to your next article as a Novice Journalist . I'm impressed!
Here's my question for Gabrijela:
What does it take to learn your girl power on atWar?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 14:35
Напишано од The Tactician, 14.12.2013 at 10:53

Maybe Empire will get their first ever clan war?

No.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 14:39
 Soul
The Zizou part made me lol so much. xD
----
Напишано од Amok, 12.03.2012 at 07:05

Why? It's much easier with the popup thingie buttons...

Напишано од Amok, 15.05.2013 at 06:51

Wow man, you're so wrong, I don't even know where to begin with
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 15:01
>ftw

no custom maps/scenarios news?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 15:36
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
Nice read. I'm very proud of you <3
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 16:10
Death1812
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 14.12.2013 at 15:36

Nice read. I'm very proud of you <3

i am proud of you too <3
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 17:00
Nice one!
----
It's not the end.

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.12.2013 - 22:42
Напишано од Tundy, 14.12.2013 at 15:01

>ftw

no custom maps/scenarios news?

i put utahs sapien in hot forums
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели