Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 49   Посетено од: 382 users
24.03.2012 - 13:58
Nukes is a option like +100 extra cities

If you post something you need to reed the rules of this topic:
NO SPAM,INSULTS,POST ON CAPS,POST PICTURES OF A TROLL FACE,NO CHANGE THE TOPIC,
NO POST LINKS OF ANOTHER NUCLEAR MISSILES TOPICS.
AND DONT QUOTE THIS MAIN MENSSAGE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have a idea, or if you idea is posted you have the right to ask me to remove it
from this topic.
START: "Nuke System"
Tunder3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A wind produced by the updraft accompanying the rise
of the fireball of a nuclear explosion and directed
toward the burst center.

"Since the game is supposed to represent the pre-nuclear conflict, the name seemed appropriate. But mostly we picked it because it sounds cool."
FAQ
Note: Afterwind means nuke, we want nukes on game, the admins promise to add them, but they never do. :S

Short Range Missiles:
Price $500
(the original rare unit)
(cap of 3 Short Range Missiles on a Submarine)
(Stealth when they are on a submarine)
<---------------Short Range Missile
"Nukes? OMG OMG YEAH"
Random Noob (of begginer room)

Normal Nukes:
Price: $2,000
Range: Unlimited. (you can just attack with it.)
Attack Effect: Destroy the half of the reinforcements and incomes of a country forever.
(Nukes cannot be stoped with units)
(instant kill half of the enemy stack)
(nukes prepare to launch, and impact on 3 turns)
(nukes can cross walls)
(nukes have 0 defense)
(nukes are expensive)
NUKE------------------------------------>
"Nuke Description: Able to fly a large distance and blow up a large radius in a country. Only available for those that are wealthy.
It can only move once, so after it has been moved it will explode there."

Yihka

"A Nuclear Warfare mode where you can nuke other opponents. i mean buy Nukes for a cost and won for leaving a city incapacitated forever, units gone with a nuke attack."
Fallen Heroes
"Seriously be able to build Nukes. It'd make the game more interesting and destructive. (Destruction=Fun):banger:"
LilDGoinIn

"There should be an option that lets you have games with nukes."
Tunder3
"It should be a special game mode where rare units like exo-infantry, nukes etc are used."
TopHats
"Add the option to the Extra Options Pack a lot of people are goin to buy premium for it."
Tunder3
"if this is implemented everyone in-game will have it."
Omnis
Note: if this is implemented more people are goin to buy the Extra Option Packet
that means more money to the owners, and the people that a ready have the packet get it free .

"If they ever did implement this, I think it would be funny to also put in the UN and have players vote on banning nukes."
Fruit
"I would envision people using nukes, launching them from subs to clear Washington DC or dropping them to clear Moscow. Late game, we could see some nightmare scenarios from the cold war as Russia launches its arsenal at the US while launching a ground invasion of western Europe."
BILLCLINTONMASK
Note: After all, nukes are a new idea and is a very cool idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------MAIN SYSTEM IDEAS---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"the only contrys to buy nukes are the great and rich ones, africa and southamerica are fucked, maybe they could steel the wapons...."
El Gringo Loco

"Maybe one would have to declare a "nuclear war" on a specific person waiting 1 turn before permission to them them."
Mr. Kurts

"A way they could work (if it's possible) is to make location's on the map called "cilos" were nukes can be produced"
Bye.

SYSTEM:
1.- The option allows to build a Nuclear Facility on your capital.
The Nuclear Facility cost $10,000.

2.- After you build the facility you can now buy a nuke every 3 weeks.
The nuke can just be moved 1 time and just to attack a country. (The nuke has a infinite range).

3.- If you move the nuke to attack a country,this is goin to appear on the enemy-friend screen:
Launch Detected on [insert country name]..

4.- The Nuclear strike impacts on 3 turns.

5.- the only way to stop the nuke is capturing the capital before the last turn.

6.- If the nuke hits the city, a Nuked Icon is goin to appear on the capital of the country/province, all the population is goin to decrease to half and the income to half too, forever.

7.- If a army is in there the army is goin to reduce on half.

8.- The nukes cost $2,000.

9.- You can have unlimited nukes.

10.- If a enemy captures your capital the nuclear facility is destroyed.

11.- A wall cannot stop a nuke.

12.- We can implement a Unit: ABM-Turret. (Anty-Ballistic-Missiles Turret). 5% of chances to stop a nuke, 20 turrets stop 1 nuke.
13.- Turrets just die if the city is nuked.
---------------------------------------------------------------
why to buy silos?

In Real Life just rich countries have nukes.
examples:

Im USA i send a nuke to Russia, Russia has nukes, he counter attack me.
we both get nuked.

I send a nuke to africa, africa is poor, has no nukes.
africa is nuked and im fine .

Russia is goin to send a nuke, i detect the launch, i send marines, and i destroy the silo,
now, the nuke is difused and my country is safe.
------------------------------------------------------------
GOGOGOGO Amok-Ivan reed this and implement this new game mode.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 16:34
Ye im for i gues it wil be nice
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 17:15
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
Not good idea, first AW needs to solve A LOT of bugs
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 17:24
I like the idea but needs a few stuff like making the nukes cost more and the factory b/c a powerful unit like this costs that much a player owning china could blow up the world plus they should let a special sub carry long range missiles
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 17:29
Oh ya i forgot they should add a animation of when the nuke hits it makes a explosion and leave black marks around the city and the city would look dirty to show it got nuked
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 17:29
Nukes could make the games even more interesting,but also they could be used to troll over..To be safe from trolling,nukes should be available after 30+ turns played..I support this idea anyways,also as fighters and artillery
----
"There is a hero in all of us"

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 17:36
AlexMeza
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од VAGlNEER 2.0, 24.03.2012 at 17:27

Напишано од Guest, 24.03.2012 at 17:25

Напишано од Tundy, 24.03.2012 at 17:18

Напишано од Guest, 24.03.2012 at 17:15

Not good idea, first AW needs to solve A LOT of bugs

relly?
give me a example of a bug?
amigo

Save button (admins said already fixed, but no)
Sometimes when you click end turn it still says "waitind for: alexmeza" and when turn ends, None of the moves works. (Already happened happened to me and a few people)

save button works no clue what you're talking about

Well it works but not very good. I used save button once, I moved a transport and it worked but my troops inside didn't move
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 17:39
Because you need to save before the time gets to 15, or your move will get erased.
is not a bug,
is the system.
you cant fixed.
3:00 games are 2:45 games.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 18:16
Countries that have very high income will decimate countries that have high manpower, leading to a heavy imbalance in both starting countries and strategies that benefit having high manpower/low income countries.

Also you may scare off alot of people for this idea as I had to read lots of information to just get the gist of what you want.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 18:56
That first post is the closest to god I think I have ever come. I read it then I was surrounded by an ethereal glow and rose out of my chair. Sound surrounded me, not a din but the gentle carress of vibrations through the atmosphere. Time slowed and I saw the flapping of a butterflys wings and realised that this very butterfly caused all weather patterns on the planet, now and forever. I saw time stretched before me and the hurricanes that the butterfly caused. All the while an angelic vocal harmony was rising into a crescendo, it was the volume of a supernova yet the noise was serene and peaceful and seemed not to come from outside but from my very soul. My tongue was alight with sensations. If it could be described I would say it tasted like the colour purple with hints of mathematics. I continued to rise into the atmosphere. I saw nations rise and fall and rise once again. I saw an animal evolve from a single germ until I was a fully fledged trillion trillion trillion strong army ready to destroy all life on the planet only to be eaten by a dog and destroyed forever. I saw the seas burn and the rocks melt. I saw the world return to molten mass then become green once again. I saw all of creation expand and contract as though it were no more than a flower responding to the sun. I saw all of the universe compressed until it was no larger than the hair of a flea. I saw a single neutron stretch until it was everything. I saw a feather, the width of an atom and infinite in length slice through the universe and through that gap in creation I saw a series of runes. The runes were in an incomprehensable language and yet I understood them. They spoke not to my senses but to my heart. It was the langauge of gods and angels and demons. It was a simple sentence because it was all that needed to be said, now and forever. The Butterfly flaps its wings without comment The world will burn in silence. Reality will contract into itself with so much as a note because in this sentence all that ever needed to be said was said. It read as follows:

Afterwind must have nukes.
----
Напишано од Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 19:50
Please quit posting off topic in this thread. You know who you are. Thanks.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 19:55
TicTac approves this message.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 20:00
Here is the problem with nukes..... it takes fun out of the game. Yes I read that there should be an option, but seriously, nuclear war would be pretty boring. You can't defend from them? Okay so you die if someone has 2000..... <Sarcasm> echo "FANTASTIC! " </Sarcasm> .... a bit of fake code... i've been working with PHP all day so...
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 20:57
It's a great idea. It would not ruin the game for people since it would be optional.
----
"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
- Ambrose Bierce
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 21:07
I think being able to buy nukes and some of the other "rare" units would be nice, but I think these changes make them a little overpowered. Like other people said, high income countries will kick even more butt. I think if you could buy units that are similar in power to whats already in the game as rare units than it would be interesting. I think other units like heavy artillery and such should also be added. Afterwind really needs nukes, just not overpowered nukes. After all, i can't attack someones city with my bombers and damage their production so why should I be allowed to do it with a nuke? Nukes that only damage troops seems to fit much better with how the game already works. And they wouldn't unbalance it.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 21:12
$2,000 is way too cheap for "Destroy the half of the reinforcements and incomes of a country forever."
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 21:21
I personally think it's a good idea to build off of. Like TopHats suggested I believe, it should be some sort of game type, possibly something like capture x country, hold it, and get a nuke. My idea in particular is dumb, but I think that the only way that a nuke can work is if its implemented into a game type (or setting).
----
I was banned for your sins

VAGlJESUS ["I love me some KFC"]
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 21:26
Напишано од GlennMiller, 24.03.2012 at 21:12

$2,000 is way too cheap for "Destroy the half of the reinforcements and incomes of a country forever."

you cant win on nuclear warfare, but your enemy can lose more.
the games can be in teams, and total annihilation, and the team with more sp wins .

what do you expect, a random imagine saying:
good work, you destroy the world and all the life on the earth is goin to change due to the radiation.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 21:56
 SAT
I think this is a great idea but a bit silly the following points:

The nuke can just be moved 1 time and just to attack a country. (The nuke has a infinite range).

2.A- really wait 4 weeks is right, because the game takes this methodology.
2.B- it is known that the nuclear bomb has great size, also said that can travel long distances or infinite distances but not funny not to see its path to intercept.

I think only 3 weeks is crazy, in 3 weeks can not do anything to intercept or prevent this because the price is basically very low.

5.- the only way to stop the nuke is capturing the capital before the last turn.
Lol, Mode defense + nuke = Over Power....or in others words, u are a freaking god..

Same as point5...

Same as point 5...

I think is a good way to destroy this..but can add would be a better way as the existing system launched another missile intercepts and destroys this, or else some kind of vehicle or aircraft that can destroy it before it reaches its goal.

*I think this is another way to reach your victory I love the idea, but there are some points that make this idea somewhat unbalanced only modifies those points and I think is another very nice strategy for the game.

and in addition to this I add some ideas:

1.- Only can build a facility in any city but is undetected, if you take a city whit a facility this is destroy, and city ally whit this facility can not capture or share and the missile is so mode stealth to everyone in the game.

2.- 7 has a movement range.

3.- sentry to detect using the plane, or any type of stealth detector. Can add Sentry Drones, etc...

4.- When this is detected can intercepted whit a anti nuke missil or other vehicles or aircraft.

5.-If the value of nuclear missile + the building is 12000 have to invest much money in this (if good if u like the strategy fake peaceful or all ally), for example an anti nuclear missile can be the current:

Price $500
(the original rare unit)

You lose 1500 if ur nuke missil is detected, they only lose 500 .. other way would be a long distance missile value of 1500 (this with unlimited distance but can not attack other units).
Too can add Laser buildings whit 50% anti nuke (but whit a value of 20000) '' this is a expensive way to intercept nuke ´´.Or how i said in the point 4, whit units naval or earth and Aircraft.

Anyway i think 10000$ and each missile 2000$ is a low price..A good price is 25000-50000 and each missile 5000...because really this is a strategy of pure defense and farming then this must be expensive, I think these prices are ideal for balance in the game:

-Builds and units for Nuke for first special super weapon of Afterwind:

1)Builds (Nuke Super Weapons):
*Facility nuke, cost 50000. Can build nuclear units and missiles but only 1 facility for player. if captured is automatically destroyed, if an ally take your city too is destroyed.
*Facility laser anti missile, cost 100000 > ¿?. An hard or impossible price to build this for 50% anti missile nuclear, but is a way for longs richs games.Can build in any city but only 1 facility for city, when a city is capture this is destroy, in a ally city can share but can not build another.
Remember... ally can send u money and they can help to make a nuclear missiles or anti nuclear missiles or well can u whit a long farming.

2)Units (They only can intercepted the nuclear missile, this no work if they don't atack the nuclear missile):

1.-Missile Nuclear and anti nuclear, the super weapon and their defenses.

*Nuclear missile cost 10000, Attack 1, Defence 1, ARB 1, Range 7 .Extreme high cost of maintenance ; this forces a bit the player to immediately launch or make a strategy to destiny.Destroy the half of the reinforcements and incomes of a country forever >This is cumulative<.
*Anti nuke missile (short distance) cost 3000, Attack 1, Defence 1, ARB 1, Range 10. high cost of maintenance; but you have a anti nuke.Can not detected the nuclear missile
*Anti nuke missile (long distance) cost 8000, Attack 1, Defence 1, ARB 1, Range 50 > ¿? . Extreme high cost of maintenance, once detected the missile, buy this long missile is an immediate way to get rid of the problem and force the player to immediately lauch.Can not detected the nuclear missile.

2.-Unit naval anti nuke, can detected the missile and can destroy and have a very long movement. This force to enemy go to land where can detected and destroy more easy.

*Nuclear Ship naval ''anti nuke´´ cost 1000, Attack 124, Defence 53, ARB 7, Range 20. Very low cost of maintenance.Can detected the nuclear missile.
*Nuclear Submarine ''stealth anti nuke´´ cost 2500, Attack 196, Defence 24, ARB 3, Range 20. Low cost of maintenance.Can detected the nuclear missile.

3.-Unit land anti nuke, other way to destroy the nuclear missile but for land.
*Vehicle Nuclear launcher missile ''anti nuke´´ cost 2000, Attack 216, Defence 22, ARB 3,Range 7. medium cost of maintenance.Can not detected the nuclear missile.
*Vehicle Laser (imagine a Super armored vehicle whit a unique job of anti nuke) ''anti nuke´´ cost 5000, Attack 1, Defence 118, ARB 3 ,Range 10. high cost of maintenance.Can Detected missile and can destroy this.

4.-Unit Air anti nuke, the great way to intercepted the nuclear missile, they can detected any nuclear missile and can intercepted for a high cost.
*Nuclear fighter-bomber ''Anti nuke´´cost 10000, Attack 562, Defence 16, ARB 3,Range 12.Extreme high cost of maintenance, A exelent air unit, Can detected the nuclear missile.
*Nuclear Advance stealth fighter ''stealth Anti nuke´´cost 8000, Attack 120, Defence 16, ARB 3,Range 18.high cost of maintenance Can detected the nuclear missile.

Really i don't know how work the defense and hp in the game, but i think if he recibe dmg have a less hp whitout recover hp but i really dunno...the idea is expensibes units whit great attack and a little defense and hp,exept the armored laser, too a normal Lucky and normal view, , anyway, whit this price the players can't buy nuclear weapons and units in start game and enemys can see the progress nuclear of game..

Well this is a add of this idea... read all and tell me this balanced.

Goodbye
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.03.2012 - 22:21
Напишано од SAT, 24.03.2012 at 21:56

I think this is a great idea but a bit silly the following points:

2.A- really wait 4 weeks is right, because the game takes this methodology.
2.B- it is known that the nuclear bomb has great size, also said that can travel long distances or infinite distances but not funny not to see its path to intercept.

I think only 3 weeks is crazy, in 3 weeks can not do anything to intercept or prevent this because the price is basically very low.

Lol, Mode defense + nuke = Over Power....or in others words, u are a freaking god..

Same as point5...

Same as point 5...

I think is a good way to destroy this..but can add would be a better way as the existing system launched another missile intercepts and destroys this, or else some kind of vehicle or aircraft that can destroy it before it reaches its goal.

*I think this is another way to reach your victory I love the idea, but there are some points that make this idea somewhat unbalanced only modifies those points and I think is another very nice strategy for the game.

and in addition to this I add some ideas:

1.- Only can build a facility in any city but is undetected, if you take a city whit a facility this is destroy, and city ally whit this facility can not capture or share and the missile is so mode stealth to everyone in the game.

2.- 7 has a movement range.

3.- sentry to detect using the plane, or any type of stealth detector. Can add Sentry Drones, etc...

4.- When this is detected can intercepted whit a anti nuke missil or other vehicles or aircraft.

5.-If the value of nuclear missile + the building is 12000 have to invest much money in this (if good if u like the strategy fake peaceful or all ally), for example an anti nuclear missile can be the current:

Price $500
(the original rare unit)

You lose 1500 if ur nuke missil is detected, they only lose 500 .. other way would be a long distance missile value of 1500 (this with unlimited distance but can not attack other units).
Too can add Laser buildings whit 50% anti nuke (but whit a value of 20000) '' this is a expensive way to intercept nuke ´´.Or how i said in the point 4, whit units naval or earth and Aircraft.

Anyway i think 10000$ and each missile 2000$ is a low price..A good price is 25000-50000 and each missile 5000...because really this is a strategy of pure defense and farming then this must be expensive, I think these prices are ideal for balance in the game:

-Builds and units for Nuke for first special super weapon of Afterwind:

1)Builds (Nuke Super Weapons):
*Facility nuke, cost 50000. Can build nuclear units and missiles but only 1 facility for player. if captured is automatically destroyed, if an ally take your city too is destroyed.
*Facility laser anti missile, cost 100000 > ¿?. An hard or impossible price to build this for 50% anti missile nuclear, but is a way for longs richs games.Can build in any city but only 1 facility for city, when a city is capture this is destroy, in a ally city can share but can not build another.
Remember... ally can send u money and they can help to make a nuclear missiles or anti nuclear missiles or well can u whit a long farming.

2)Units (They only can intercepted the nuclear missile, this no work if they don't atack the nuclear missile):

1.-Missile Nuclear and anti nuclear, the super weapon and their defenses.

*Nuclear missile cost 10000, Attack 1, Defence 1, ARB 1, Range 7 .Extreme high cost of maintenance ; this forces a bit the player to immediately launch or make a strategy to destiny.Destroy the half of the reinforcements and incomes of a country forever >This is cumulative<.
*Anti nuke missile (short distance) cost 3000, Attack 1, Defence 1, ARB 1, Range 10. high cost of maintenance; but you have a anti nuke.Can not detected the nuclear missile
*Anti nuke missile (long distance) cost 8000, Attack 1, Defence 1, ARB 1, Range 50 > ¿? . Extreme high cost of maintenance, once detected the missile, buy this long missile is an immediate way to get rid of the problem and force the player to immediately lauch.Can not detected the nuclear missile.

2.-Unit naval anti nuke, can detected the missile and can destroy and have a very long movement. This force to enemy go to land where can detected and destroy more easy.

*Nuclear Ship naval ''anti nuke´´ cost 1000, Attack 124, Defence 53, ARB 7, Range 20. Very low cost of maintenance.Can detected the nuclear missile.
*Nuclear Submarine ''stealth anti nuke´´ cost 2500, Attack 196, Defence 24, ARB 3, Range 20. Low cost of maintenance.Can detected the nuclear missile.

3.-Unit land anti nuke, other way to destroy the nuclear missile but for land.
*Vehicle Nuclear launcher missile ''anti nuke´´ cost 2000, Attack 216, Defence 22, ARB 3,Range 7. medium cost of maintenance.Can not detected the nuclear missile.
*Vehicle Laser (imagine a Super armored vehicle whit a unique job of anti nuke) ''anti nuke´´ cost 5000, Attack 1, Defence 118, ARB 3 ,Range 10. high cost of maintenance.Can Detected missile and can destroy this.

4.-Unit Air anti nuke, the great way to intercepted the nuclear missile, they can detected any nuclear missile and can intercepted for a high cost.
*Nuclear fighter-bomber ''Anti nuke´´cost 10000, Attack 562, Defence 16, ARB 3,Range 12.Extreme high cost of maintenance, A exelent air unit, Can detected the nuclear missile.
*Nuclear Advance stealth fighter ''stealth Anti nuke´´cost 8000, Attack 120, Defence 16, ARB 3,Range 18.high cost of maintenance Can detected the nuclear missile.

Really i don't know how work the defense and hp in the game, but i think if he recibe dmg have a less hp whitout recover hp but i really dunno...the idea is expensibes units whit great attack and a little defense and hp,exept the armored laser, too a normal Lucky and normal view, , anyway, whit this price the players can't buy nuclear weapons and units in start game and enemys can see the progress nuclear of game..

Well this is a add of this idea... read all and tell me this balanced.

Goodbye

i love you xD. Jk
fuck you xD. Jk too
now i need to think about it, i reed it, i just need time to answer your facts.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 08:22
 YOBA
Great ideas. This has been well thought out and I think it's an excellent proposition.
And it's not unintuitive either like past propositions; it would be easy to pick up.

But very importantly, there should be an option to turn off nukes as 50k games could get really chaotic. They are anyway, but nukes flying all over the place is just crazy.

Напишано од Tundy, 24.03.2012 at 13:58
The option allows to build a Nuclear Facility on your capital.

So I take it the Nuclear Facility can only be built in the capital(s) you start in? That's what you seem to be insinuating all along.

Напишано од Tundy, 24.03.2012 at 13:58

Elaborate. So you mean it hits the city, but it only gets the full effect of it (reinforcements cut) 3 turns later?

Напишано од SAT, 24.03.2012 at 21:56

This is an excellent idea, SAT. It also emulates real-life because no allied countries share the locations of their nuclear weapons. Their locations have to be found out through the use of spies and rats.

And yes, they should be undetected though this really works best if you can build nuclear facilities in any capital, not just the one of your starting countr[y, ies].

As for your 4th proposition SAT, I have to say, I don't think it's a good idea. It would make nuclear weapons bloody well useless if you could strike them down, as it's so costly to get hold of them and you can use them so rarely as it is... Furthermore most modern H-bombs in real-life travel so fast that it's practically impossible to even get a visual on them, let alone predict their trajectory and strike them in mid-air. It fails on both considerations.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 10:04
Look, I don't think you have ANY right to criticize me considering the entire purpose of this post is to troll me, so that puts half your credibility down the drain, and your just repeating everything you said to me in my post, the only difference is that you put a bunch of pictures in it so you make it look like a photo album, plus at least I keep mine simple so the admins won't think I'm just trying to show off, also, not just rich countries should have nukes, if its a game with nukes, than nukes are gonna be the primarily used for warfare considering nothing else can stand up to it, so ALL countries in a game with nukes should have them so experienced players don't take advantage of non-experienced players, so clearly the goal of your "only rich countries get nukes" is unfair and takes advantage of player who didn't pick good countries.
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 10:18
 YOBA
Напишано од darkstorm777, 25.03.2012 at 10:04

the goal of your "only rich countries get nukes" is unfair and takes advantage of player who didn't pick good countries.

They should pick fucking decent countries then, or learn to expand towards rich areas. Your problem was? I think it should be put in with the option of turning it off for world games so Africa is not annihilated (well, they never survive anyway but you know what I mean).
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 10:47
Напишано од YOBA, 25.03.2012 at 10:18

the goal of your "only rich countries get nukes" is unfair and takes advantage of player who didn't pick good countries.

They should pick fucking decent countries then, or learn to expand towards rich areas. Your problem was? I think it should be put in with the option of turning it off for world games so Africa is not annihilated (well, they never survive anyway but you know what I mean).

Darkstorm: do you reed my examples?. no way to africa to have nukes, you cant afford 10,000 money for the silo and 2,000 per each nuke, unless you get help from a strong country.
like cuba, they get help from russia.

do you know what i mean?
africa can build nukes, but is expensive.
no way to get 10,000 in africa, unless you are ally with all.

Alexmaza: is not overpower. because you build a silo, so you lost 10,000. with your last 40,000
you can buy a nuke of 2,000 each 3 turns.
you can just strike on cities/contries.
and your enemy can send you a nuke too.
and fight on land with units.

Darkstorm: is not to troll you, but never explain your arguments.

YOBA: xD you can turn on/off nukes options, like 100 extra cities. and you know, in a nuclear warfare africa is useless.

future of africa with nukes option
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 11:27
 SAT
Напишано од YOBA, 25.03.2012 at 08:22
Great ideas. This has been well thought out and I think it's an excellent proposition.
And it's not unintuitive either like past propositions; it would be easy to pick up.

But very importantly, there should be an option to turn off nukes as 50k games could get really chaotic. They are anyway, but nukes flying all over the place is just crazy.

for this reason high prices, and whether the option would be very good options in advance disable this.Anyway, you must be a fool to go to nuclear weapons in the first weeks of your turn.Because a small part are dialing your death or your victory quickly. anyway the prices included in my suggestions are just examples, I would not be bad who are more expensive, the idea is that when you have a lot of money and want your enemy dispose somewhat easier using nuclear weapons and units, estimate you avoids having 500 units or be moving from city to city wasting time for a battle not secured your victory.

Напишано од YOBA, 25.03.2012 at 08:22
This is an excellent idea, SAT. It also emulates real-life because no allied countries share the locations of their nuclear weapons. Their locations have to be found out through the use of spies and rats.

And yes, they should be undetected though this really works best if you can build nuclear facilities in any capital, not just the one of your starting countr[y, ies].

As for your 4th proposition SAT, I have to say, I don't think it's a good idea. It would make nuclear weapons bloody well useless if you could strike them down, as it's so costly to get hold of them and you can use them so rarely as it is... Furthermore most modern H-bombs in real-life travel so fast that it's practically impossible to even get a visual on them, let alone predict their trajectory and strike them in mid-air. It fails on both considerations.

I do not think it's true ... I believe that England and the United States '' modern'' eternal allies, know all each other, without going too far in a dispute with Argentina, United States even though England is wrong they always opt for them.Without going any further this is not a dispute between real life and emulate this ... because a player can form and build its war allies, so it get rid of them and arming war.

Yeah is undetected but i explain you can detected this whit a sentry plane (flying very near of city to detected), sorry my bad english..anyway add some sentry drones (robots land stealth) or spies (stealth) is a good idea too, this give to game more realist.

*must fly in close range to give value and difficulty to find the building.
*if you have allies, they can more easily detect your facility ... if you want this to happen only build peace with them.
*you can make lines of defenses extended to cover this contruction, however put together a line of defense in a place where there is not the building can trick your enemy or player who wants encontrarla. Whit this, you realize that your plans they have against your nuclear Facilities.

You must hide this, be smart and strategic enough to wear it without go to the ruins.

>>>As for your 4th proposition SAT, I have to say, I don't think it's a good idea....<<<
They have great attack power and representing various units in defense but in a less costly.
Example:
Vehicle Nuclear launcher missile ''anti nuke´´ cost 2000, Attack 216, Defence 22, ARB 3,Range 7. medium cost of maintenance.Can not detected the nuclear missile.
This is 20 normal tanks, but they CAN NOT atack a nuclear missile.
Tank: cost 120, Attack 8, Defence 4, ARB 3, Range 7.
20 tank: cost 2400, Attack 160, Defence 80, ARB 3, Range 7.

20 tank have more hp and defense but no have a extreme power of atack... the idea is nuclear units have a better defense but a extreme atack and too can destroy nuclear missiles..whit a large group of unit or just 1 nuclear unit vs 5 tanks win the 5 tank because the nuclear units are support.
But if u have another idea of balance this, i hear you.

>>>Furthermore most modern H-bombs in real-life travel so fast that it's practically impossible to even get a visual on them, let alone predict their trajectory and strike them in mid-air. It fails on both considerations. <<<
This is a nuclear power idea (nuclear power = offensive) no Hidrogen power (H-Bombs or technologi Hidrogen = Fast and long range weapons whit a very little damage or good damage but expensive or dunno..., Anyway this is a game no the real life but i think exist weapons can destroy all live in the planet but is a secret to ppl...).

Look, I don't think you have ANY right to criticize me considering the entire purpose of this post is to troll me, so that puts half your credibility down the drain, and your just repeating everything you said to me in my post, the only difference is that you put a bunch of pictures in it so you make it look like a photo album, plus at least I keep mine simple so the admins won't think I'm just trying to show off, also, not just rich countries should have nukes, if its a game with nukes, than nukes are gonna be the primarily used for warfare considering nothing else can stand up to it, so ALL countries in a game with nukes should have them so experienced players don't take advantage of non-experienced players, so clearly the goal of your "only rich countries get nukes" is unfair and takes advantage of player who didn't pick good countries.

I also not understood that part, but I think it was explained with real life, but in the game I can get to China and United States together with Europe and not building a nuclear facility, and maybe have to africa and south america and build a nuclear facility ...
some people are confused about certain things, the game is adapted to a balance for players when choosing a country, Brazil is better than some countries like Switzerland and in real life is not so ...
Remember this is a game, and as such you should consider things that are adaptable to the game ..

Good bye.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 11:29
An idea for the visual- why not make the silo look like a city location, except it be fashioned to look like a nuclear sign?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 11:57
This sucks, if this becomes optional i'll never dare to play it.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 13:51
Напишано од YOBA, 25.03.2012 at 10:18

I mean new users might not know what good countries are, and so experienced players can take advantage of that with nukes
----
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems right you!

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm color blind

Roses are red
I have a phone
Nobody calls me
Forever alone

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
this one doesn't
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 13:53
Sat
i agree with:

be able to build more silos, in different cities and silos are stealth.

5- nukes have 0 defense.

i agree with: 1.- Only can build a facility in any city but is undetected, if you take a city whit a facility this is destroy, and city ally whit this facility can not capture or share and the missile is so mode stealth to everyone in the game.
----------------------------------------------------
is a option, noob player should learn fast xD.
and is not your fault.

----------------------------------------------------
you cant see the nuke, is a stealth unit, but you can see a nuke icon from where they launch 1.
and in the screen is goin to say:
Nuclear Launch Detected on [insert contry/ies/ here]
and AA should intercet nukes? maybe?xD
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
25.03.2012 - 15:16
Maybe nukes could be 5-8k in money to launch and AA take out nukes will put disadvantage to non premium players maybe if they do add this mode everybody gets AA? also not being able to stop nukes would just suck ballz
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели