Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 25   Посетено од: 242 users
29.09.2018 - 00:38
I have no ill feelings towards only quick players. i like to go down down to the quick room every once in a while to see whats going on. and what i see is 47 players in the room and 3 active games. i understand that players only want to play maps that suit them. i know one day they will want to move up and maybe even bring their clan members with them. the last two topics that were posted have just raised my ire. i speak for myself, (maybe there are others that feel this way) i am so sick of hearing about who gets promoted to room monitor., map making problems. there are only several hundred maps to choose from already. maps that dont even get played. there is some map making editing to do. and then there are the people that are worried about scenarios and their pole playing maps. google says if you have any issues or ideas holler at me or other room monitors can room monitors fix those issues? or are they just the filter for clovis and the other 2 dudes that are not arouind anyway.. clovis is eager and ready to follow the cartographers stuff. there are issues that casual players have that couldnt be addressed until map making problems were fixed.i once had a boss that told me "if you have time to lean, you have time to clean" clovis. bring your mods up to the casual room. and spend some time with us. to deal with our issues. and i dont even know how the beginners room is dealt with. probably not. the map makers will be ok. they will leave the community anyway when no one wants to play their maps. there are a lot of casual players that are better than i. i just dont see any outreach from them. sorry for the blast but the quck players will be ok. most of them are just sitting there in the room with their hands in their pockets or their pants around their ankles doing, whatever they are doing. and any of you little league players that want to come up to see us, come on. i would take any of my casual enemies as an ally over a junior room or junior clan anyday.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2018 - 00:46
Room monitor has to be the best term for a moderator I've ever heard. These niggas really are like those hall monitors and shit
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2018 - 00:48
Lmao true
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2018 - 00:53
 Sid (Админ)
"Room monitor" sounds like we are basic level workers at a gas station who watch cameras all day and take out the trash at the end of each shift.

But to be serious, moderators don't do any of the coding or fixing of the game in that regard. We create, and enforce rules. Clovis and Amok are the ones who do most of the coding. We do not neglect casual players, you guys just never ask/need anything from us! I know casual playing is super bugged still, ask clovis about that once the scenario editor is fixed. I'm not sure what anything else you wrote means.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2018 - 18:18
I play casual games. What is big deal? Start playing quick games as well. Does not have to be either or.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2018 - 22:59
Напишано од Sid, 29.09.2018 at 00:53

"Room monitor" sounds like we are basic level workers at a gas station who watch cameras all day and take out the trash at the end of each shift.

But to be serious, moderators don't do any of the coding or fixing of the game in that regard. We create, and enforce rules. Clovis and Amok are the ones who do most of the coding. We do not neglect casual players, you guys just never ask/need anything from us! I know casual playing is super bugged still, ask clovis about that once the scenario editor is fixed. I'm not sure what anything else you wrote means.

thats what a moderator is.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2018 - 23:04
Напишано од Sid, 29.09.2018 at 00:53

i know who has the power. but clovis is busy watching cartographers posts, i am sick of hearing about scenario editor. maybe they cant fix it. maybe time to move on to something that can be fixed. or maybe just use that as an excuse to not do nothing.whatever else i wrote means nothing. because no one cares, except quick,rp,scenario and super high rank people.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.09.2018 - 09:22
You should have paragraphed it so I wouldn't go blind from reading it..
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.10.2018 - 19:49
" the map makers will be ok. they will leave the community anyway when no one wants to play their maps."
Liar! I'm still here and the last time someone played a map i made was back in 2016.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.10.2018 - 12:24
Напишано од Black Vortex, 01.10.2018 at 19:49

" the map makers will be ok. they will leave the community anyway when no one wants to play their maps."
Liar! I'm still here and the last time someone played a map i made was back in 2016.

man atleast someone played your maps............
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.10.2018 - 17:10
I think the room monitors ought to keep to themselves. We don't need them. We can manage our own affairs in piece.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.10.2018 - 11:22
Lol, at war anarchist XD
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.10.2018 - 11:23
Why rage, and why not cheer for fixing both problems?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
04.10.2018 - 13:06
Basically Hitler
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.10.2018 - 01:11
Напишано од Blastocoel, 03.10.2018 at 11:23

Why rage, and why not cheer for fixing both problems?

Basically because we're told to wait until something else is fixed, so in terms of time, it sounds like an either/or proposition.
----
Embrace the void
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.10.2018 - 01:15
Напишано од Guest, 01.10.2018 at 20:00

Yea I don't play casual games generally, as I'd forget I was in one lol. But I mean casual games need a lot of fixing, such as the often-proposed turn 0 and an easier way to start Casual CW, that nobody wants to or cares to fix because of "muh mapmaker", so I feel your pain and agree there should be some attention paid to your concerns.

These are EXACTLY the things we are asking for! I know that there does not appear to be a huge demand for making casual CWs more manageable to start (Turn 0), but there are those that want it, and maybe more would be interested if it was more convenient to start one.

Maybe I'm underestimating how difficult it is to add it? It does not seem to be something complicated, like debugging or adding features to the map & scenario editors, for example.
----
Embrace the void
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.10.2018 - 13:21
Casual players are hardly on the game vs quick players who online all the time so who do u think complains more
----
USA USA USA
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
05.10.2018 - 13:25
Oh and fix map editor DDDD
----
USA USA USA
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
10.10.2018 - 23:05
Напишано од Ben Pimpin, 05.10.2018 at 13:21

Casual players are hardly on the game vs quick players who online all the time so who do u think complains more

Casual players are online for a long time - when you play casual games, the games get long and involved - on the World Map, late in the game, it can take half an hour to decide what to do and make your moves as you have units and battles spanning two or three continents by then. And we usually have more than one game going at a time (I'm averaging about 5-7 games at once - I'm online for well over an hour every night).
----
Embrace the void
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
10.10.2018 - 23:22
Напишано од RatWar, 10.10.2018 at 23:05

Casual players are online for a long time - when you play casual games, the games get long and involved - on the World Map, late in the game, it can take half an hour to decide what to do and make your moves as you have units and battles spanning two or three continents by then. And we usually have more than one game going at a time (I'm averaging about 5-7 games at once - I'm online for well over an hour every night).

exactly
----
USA USA USA
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
10.10.2018 - 23:24
Напишано од Ben Pimpin, 10.10.2018 at 23:22

exactly

----
Embrace the void
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
10.10.2018 - 23:27
Напишано од RatWar, 10.10.2018 at 23:24

exactly

r u able to enter lobby right now?
----
USA USA USA
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
11.10.2018 - 02:17
Напишано од Ben Pimpin, 10.10.2018 at 23:27

exactly

Nope. You?
----
Embrace the void
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
11.10.2018 - 04:19
Напишано од RatWar, 11.10.2018 at 02:17

Напишано од Ben Pimpin, 10.10.2018 at 23:27

exactly

Nope. You?

now i can lollz
----
USA USA USA
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
11.10.2018 - 18:43
----
Embrace the void
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели