Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 29   Посетено од: 378 users
28.12.2018 - 22:33
I created small toolkit for AtWars you can find it here: http://atwar.almis.me

If anyone is interested about how I got the data here is the story

First of all I needed all the countries and cities information, the easiest way would be to ask @Dave but where is the fun in that , so I decided to go to map editor and take all the information from there, I will not lie, it took me about 2-3 hours.

Then I realized that the map editor was not giving me any information about the whole country bonus income and cost of the country. I was too lazy to copy the values from the game and I knew that there must be some mathematical logic behind. Again I could ask @Dave but I decided that it will be more interesting to perform reverse-engineering. The bonus income was pretty easy, the equation to find bonus income is BonusIncome = Round(CountryIncome / 5), the cost of the country was a bit harder, the equation is Cost = (CountryReinforcements * 10 + CountryIncome) * 10.

Anyway enjoy the toolkit

@Dave if you think that the toolkit is against any privacy policy or something please let me know and I will take it down.
----
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.12.2018 - 23:09
Напишано од Almis90, 28.12.2018 at 22:33

I created small toolkit for AtWars you can find it here: http://atwars.almis.me

First of all I needed all the countries and cities information, the easiest way would be to ask @Dave but where is the fun in that , so I decided to go to map editor and take all the information from there, I will not lie, it took me about 2-3 hours.

Then I realized that the map editor was not giving me any information about the whole country bonus income and cost of the country. I was too lazy to copy the values from the game and I knew that there must be some mathematical logic behind. Again I could ask @Dave but I decided that it will be more interesting to perform reverse-engineering. The bonus income was pretty easy, the equation to find bonus income is BonusIncome = Round(CountryIncome / 5), the cost of the country was a bit harder, the equation is Cost = (CountryReinforcements * 10 + CountryIncome) * 10.

Anyway enjoy the toolkit

@Dave if you think that the toolkit is against any privacy policy or something please let me know and I will take it down.

I like it

"Currently we provide"

"we"?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.12.2018 - 23:11
 Dave (Админ)
This is cool. You have my blessing
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.12.2018 - 23:24
Напишано од DeepFriedUnicorn, 28.12.2018 at 23:09

Anyway enjoy the toolkit

I like it

"Currently we provide"

"we"?

Not we it's I, you are right, it's 6 am I was not thinking clearly I also wrote AtWars instead of AtWar will change later going to bed
----
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.12.2018 - 23:33
Напишано од Almis90, 28.12.2018 at 23:24

Напишано од DeepFriedUnicorn, 28.12.2018 at 23:09

Anyway enjoy the toolkit

I like it

"Currently we provide"

"we"?

Not we it's I, you are right, it's 6 am I was not thinking clearly I also wrote AtWars instead of AtWar will change later going to bed

We sounds more professional
Stick with it.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 02:20
Напишано од Asylan, 29.12.2018 at 00:42

It seems like a copycat from this http://atwardatabase.weebly.com/income--reinforcement.html

that's older then me O,O
----
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 05:02
Напишано од Asylan, 29.12.2018 at 00:42

It seems like a copycat from this http://atwardatabase.weebly.com/income--reinforcement.html

First I didn't know about that website and second this is not a copycat website, I don't plan to make a tutorial website, I added sorting, filtering, some extra columns, new table with countries that improves that table and in near future I plan to add more things.

By the way anyone know what is the income% column on that website Nevermind
Do I miss anything else?
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 05:02
Changelog
---------------
- The domain name changed from atwars.almis.me to atwar.almis.me
- Fixed some typos (I kept the we as 1GodofWar1 suggested)
- Added new column to countries called Is Landlocked, if true it means that the country doesn't have port
- Added three new columns to cities Is Capital, Has Port and Is Extra
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 05:16
 4nic
I admire such determination from an r4, good job man
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 06:47
Dave should add link to this site
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 09:03
Good job
----
''People ask for criticism, but they only want praise.''
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 09:46
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 09:55
 Ted
Good job man
----
o_O
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 12:05
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 12:20
Напишано од gothboy, 29.12.2018 at 12:05

This is epic, but couldn't you have decreased the size of this
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 12:31
Напишано од Black Vortex, 29.12.2018 at 12:20

Напишано од gothboy, 29.12.2018 at 12:05

This is epic, but couldn't you have decreased the size of this

how
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 12:53
Great contribution and good job
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 13:14
Thank you guys, I appreciate your comments. I'm working on something big right now which will be even cooler than this (if everything goes well), the idea seems legit in my head but I'm not sure if it will work. Anyway thanks again and if you have any suggestion please let me know, one thing that I noticed now is that it's missing the continents I will add it later.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 16:37
Amazing job dude seriousy this is f******* epic
----
"You're aren't " - epic backflip
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 21:39
This is actually quite cool
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.12.2018 - 23:09
Напишано од Almis90, 29.12.2018 at 13:14

Thank you guys, I appreciate your comments. I'm working on something big right now which will be even cooler than this (if everything goes well), the idea seems legit in my head but I'm not sure if it will work. Anyway thanks again and if you have any suggestion please let me know, one thing that I noticed now is that it's missing the continents I will add it later.

Yes I have a question!

So I looked at Germany with extra cities and it said 651 income. then it said bonus income was 130. Is that included in the 651? or is it 651+130=781?
Ty fam :D I think it is v informative
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.12.2018 - 04:58
Напишано од ise-kun, 29.12.2018 at 23:09

Yes I have a question!

So I looked at Germany with extra cities and it said 651 income. then it said bonus income was 130. Is that included in the 651? or is it 651+130=781?

It is NOT included so yeah when you have the whole country your income will be 781.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.12.2018 - 07:36
Напишано од Almis90, 30.12.2018 at 04:58

Напишано од ise-kun, 29.12.2018 at 23:09

Yes I have a question!

It is NOT included so yeah when you have the whole country your income will be 781.

Got it thanks dude!
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
31.12.2018 - 15:28
Sticked this since it's awesome and useful

Good job!
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
31.12.2018 - 18:41
Напишано од Alexis, 31.12.2018 at 15:28

Sticked this since it's awesome and useful

Good job!

Awesome thank you
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.01.2019 - 12:22
I just released a new version of the toolkit with advanced filtering and a new toolkit that is still at early stage of development, I just wanted to give you a "teaser" version of that as a gift for new year, I plan to finish it in next week or two. Enjoy

Changelog v1.0.2 alpha
----------------------------
- Added advanced filtering for countries (including map filtering, whole map, Europe etc)
- Added advanced filtering for cities
- Added the distance toolkit (still at early stage of development)
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.01.2019 - 21:56
Напишано од Almis90, 01.01.2019 at 12:22

I just released a new version of the toolkit with advanced filtering and a new toolkit that is still at early stage of development, I just wanted to give you a "teaser" version of that as a gift for new year, I plan to finish it in next week or two. Enjoy

Changelog v1.0.2 alpha
----------------------------
- Added advanced filtering for countries (including map filtering, whole map, Europe etc)
- Added advanced filtering for cities
- Added the distance toolkit (still at early stage of development)

I am interested in your battle calculator! I would like to test it out once you get it working
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.08.2020 - 08:36
If anyone is still looking at this, the page is down
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
07.10.2020 - 19:48
Напишано од LukeTan, 03.08.2020 at 08:36

If anyone is still looking at this, the page is down

aww why
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели