I left for 1 month now at times I see only 1 game up
this game is dead but had good memories
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
13.09.2020 - 19:53
Its not dead its on life support and soon it will wise again. quit with your defeatist bullshit or you will be executed.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
13.09.2020 - 20:08
If any of you is willing to make similiar post for September 2021. (as such posts happen each year around same time), just follow these steps:
1. Get off atWar for 15-30 days (from time to time it's allowed to hop on some alt and check hopefully if anyone mentioned your name)
2. If no one mentions you in that period, come back on main and open a thread in gen. discussion
3. Name the thread 'ATWAR IS DEAD' or something like that
4. Finally get some attention on yourself; confirmed story since atWar was released

Now seriously,
There is a gap in activity on atWar during Summer in general, mostly in October and during September, as high percentage of atWar community are teenagers or in other words - elementary or high school pupils. Also the students.
That means lads are enjoying the summer, who wants to be stucked in front of monitor for hours and hours per day during it?
Also, September start means the return to the real life obligations (schools, universities and jobs). It will take some weeks until everyone puzzles up and 'gets on rails again' after the summer, which is mostly used for vacation. At least for majority.

On the other side, it's almost 4am in Europe, so not some very peak daily time, generally said.

Now, I'm locking this thread as I'm not willing to deal with further flames on such useless post, so I guess it's better to lock it down immediately.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели