Well yes, but

yes
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.09.2020 - 17:39
 temp
It's not you coconut head and I probably know why you would think that considering how low your elo and winrate is.

----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.09.2020 - 17:58
 temp
Напишано од Xenomega9, 27.09.2020 at 17:54

Напишано од temp, 27.09.2020 at 17:39

It's not you coconut head and I probably know why you would think that considering how low your elo and winrate is.

https://prnt.sc/uoy7e3

XAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXXAX
People in Enigma are farming so I am too.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.09.2020 - 18:05
Напишано од temp, 27.09.2020 at 17:39

Not only does my winrate and elo have nothing to do with this, but you farm elo and wins lmfaooooo. and it is pay to win. literally search up the detention of pay to win
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.09.2020 - 18:21
 temp
Напишано од Fatcheek, 27.09.2020 at 18:05

You dumb?

Does this look like farm to you? And how the hell do I farm wins? you're fucking retarded, the dueling scene is dead as shit and everyone is farming lowranks and mods won't do anything about it. If you can't beat them then join them.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.09.2020 - 20:03
 temp
Напишано од Xenomega9, 27.09.2020 at 19:31

Temp pulling wins from 30+ days ago to show he isnt farmer lawl. its ok to be a farmer bro, just dont brag abou it and insult players wth low elo....

Nice lies you tard
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 00:18
Bro you rushed me t1 I could have countered your rush but 1 unit tbed 13 I asked for re but you dodged me.....
Stop making yourself look good and attacking other players or people will start to hate you
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 01:46
 temp
Напишано од Lil Rain, 28.09.2020 at 00:18

Bro you rushed me t1 I could have countered your rush but 1 unit tbed 13 I asked for re but you dodged me.....
Stop making yourself look good and attacking other players or people will start to hate you

I won Ankara by 35, your inf wouldn't have helped and are you dumb? how am I making myself look good lmao, its just a bunch of wins, stop being butthurt about it.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 02:05
Yes it's pay to win lol, general>skills.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 03:15
It is a game based in strategy if you have the skill you win
----
http://prntscr.com/omka79
http://prntscr.com/n1ymiv
Tacent quibbus Italia noverca est
Lirbur: therapy for england claims of superiority
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyvoWzq3EM
Lirbur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8tP9wu2W0
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 09:35
To some degree, yes. General is a massive advantage and premium strategies are a necessity for some picks.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 13:34
Напишано од temp, 28.09.2020 at 01:46

I won Ankara by 35, your inf wouldn't have helped and are you dumb? how am I making myself look good lmao, its just a bunch of wins, stop being butthurt about it.

I really ask you, what makes you think that you are good enough to come and attack a player, when all you do is rush once and dodge duels.
Duels can be more fun if you stop dodging and face someone of your level or higher.
You won't get experience if you don't play against players who are better than you and that reflects quite well on you, for example last time you threw a cw that you could have won with froyer and Lelouch.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 14:03
 Leo
Obviously it's pay to win and really weird game competitively. The whole rhetoric that you need to slave SP for 5 months just to get the bare essential upgrades so that you don't get destroyed in 3 turns is very stupid. Competitive scene will hardly attract new players aslong as basic upgrades and general are locked behind a paywall of some form.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 16:46
 temp
Напишано од UkraineExpansion, 28.09.2020 at 13:34

I really ask you, what makes you think that you are good enough to come and attack a player, when all you do is rush once and dodge duels.
Duels can be more fun if you stop dodging and face someone of your level or higher.
You won't get experience if you don't play against players who are better than you and that reflects quite well on you, for example last time you threw a cw that you could have won with froyer and Lelouch.

"attack"
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
I don't want fun, I just wanna beat Ivan in seasonal elo.
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 17:17
Pay-to-win means you unlock game breaking features by paying. This is true to some extent due to the General unit. However, atWar lifetime premium only costs $49.99. Pay-to-win usually refers to games where you need to sink in thousands of $$$ to gain an unfair advantage, so in that sense atWar is not pay-to-win.

On a side note, if you want to see someone getting ripped off...

Just kidding, I did it in support of atWar
----
The bitterest truth is sometimes better than the sweetest lie - Griffin, MIB III
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 18:31
Напишано од temp, 28.09.2020 at 16:46

"attack"
XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

That doesn't change the fact a dodger like you comes to insult a player instead of answering his question
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 18:32
 temp
Напишано од UkraineExpansion, 28.09.2020 at 18:31

"attack"

That doesn't change the fact a dodger like you comes to insult a player instead of answering his question

You must be joking, kinda sad you need to make up shit xaxaxaxa
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 18:42
Напишано од temp, 28.09.2020 at 18:32

"attack"

If you feel so confident, then duel me I am ready for duels
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 19:07
Напишано од UkraineExpansion, 28.09.2020 at 18:42

Напишано од temp, 28.09.2020 at 18:32

"attack"

You fucking retarded autismus coconut head, try reading what I said above. You're legit overreacting for no apparent reason, grow up already xaxaxaxaxa
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2020 - 20:59
Напишано од Indurate, 28.09.2020 at 17:17

Pay-to-win means you unlock game breaking features by paying. This is true to some extent due to the General unit. However, atWar lifetime premium only costs $49.99. Pay-to-win usually refers to games where you need to sink in thousands of $$$ to gain an unfair advantage, so in that sense atWar is not pay-to-win.

On a side note, if you want to see someone getting ripped off...

Just kidding, I did it in support of atWar

Not really, A pay to win game can be ranging to any sort of amount of money, 49.99 included. General Unit counts as an unfair advantage, especially in basically all scenarios and other games.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2020 - 03:34
Напишано од Indurate, 28.09.2020 at 17:17

----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2020 - 06:46
You guys really should learn how to quote properly..
----

Напишано од Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.09.2020 - 09:39
Напишано од Xenomega10, 29.09.2020 at 09:05

Why I duel a person who doesn't tie duels and abuses walls? It's also nice seeing how you hated dopey so much and now you're taking his side
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.09.2020 - 00:50
Наводници:
Наводници:
Наводници:

You fucking retarded autismus coconut head, try reading what I said above. You're legit overreacting for no apparent reason, grow up already xaxaxaxaxa

Tempest you dodge dopey daily dude.... and your elo is plastic, zodark can actually win games. i just think its stupid you are flexing your plastic elo over a scenario player... and then pulling up old wins

Lmaoo I've seen this kid ego scene and beginners for like 6 months now, some random kid will be trying to fill a ww1 and 1251 elo tempest will start yelling at him that he sucks
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.09.2020 - 10:42
Наводници:
Наводници:
Наводници:
Напишано од Sphinx, 30.09.2020 at 00:50

Tempest you dodge dopey daily dude.... and your elo is plastic, zodark can actually win games. i just think its stupid you are flexing your plastic elo over a scenario player... and then pulling up old wins

Lmaoo I've seen this kid ego scene and beginners for like 6 months now, some random kid will be trying to fill a ww1 and 1251 elo tempest will start yelling at him that he sucks

Stop getting involve in stuff you know nothing about you donkey. Fatshit has been constantly calling me shit for 2 years, I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.09.2020 - 13:47
It cant be pay to win when theres nobody to play
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.10.2020 - 21:46
Напишано од Your Monkey, 30.09.2020 at 13:47

It cant be pay to win when theres nobody to play

hehe, this is where your wrong

the air is paying atwar
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.10.2020 - 21:48
Наводници:
Наводници:
Наводници:
Напишано од JohnSpoonTheEpic, 30.09.2020 at 10:42

Напишано од Sphinx, 30.09.2020 at 00:50

Stop getting involve in stuff you know nothing about you donkey. Fatshit has been constantly calling me shit for 2 years, I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine.

no, called your a troll and stupid, and your still a troll
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели