Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 5   Посетено од: 48 users
23.01.2022 - 03:53
When in a game for example Alhpa vs Beta or in a CW two groups meet there are certainly winners and losers. I would like to revolutionize the theme of recognizing "losing team winners." Suppose in a 3v3 the opposing team is completely defeated, but a member of your own team was also eliminated. I think it would be better if this member doesn't get the red lost status, but a new one of his own. These players partly contribute to the victory of the whole team despite the defeat. In real life, post-mortem and self-sacrificing performances even get the Medal of Honor in rare cases. My suggestion would be, if a player loses, whose team wins, to give him a new status - maybe in the color blue - in which he gets his SP 1:1 (no deduction but also no gain). In the statistics this would count as a win. I hope this will make battles even more exciting by sacrificing team members who take their own death in stride (such as the Kamikaze's sacrificial effort).

What do you think?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.01.2022 - 06:51
How can we know who's the loser mvp ? by sp or players votes ?
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.01.2022 - 13:00
You dont have to vote or be a mvp at all - if your teams wins the battle, you are a winner even if u died.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.01.2022 - 13:53
Напишано од DanLio, 23.01.2022 at 13:00

You dont have to vote or be a mvp at all - if your teams wins the battle, you are a winner even if u died.

my bad missread
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.01.2022 - 13:16
I think a red status would be cool. Kinda like the fallen soldier in a way. Could even create a new trophy. 'lose the battle but win the war' where you die and still win
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели