Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 2   Посетено од: 61 users
22.03.2022 - 17:22
Somebody with an ample sized brain suggested that we should have ranks 0 - 100, instead of 0 - 21.

I concur with the brain. Adjusting the ranks such that rank 21 = rank 100 would be best.

As for the shields? I don't know how to work out that problem but somebody can figure it out. 0 - 100 just makes a lot more sense in my opinion. A complete re-design might be in order. Maybe there should be 21 shields: one shield for rank 0 (no design), one shield for ranks 1-5, another shield for ranks 6-10, etc. until you get to 96-100. Thus producing 21 shields. This would make atwar much more of a life-like journey. Why should we operate under an archaic framework developed decades ago that allows for ~21 ranks? Their vertexes shouldn't matter much, but I could be wrong.

This would basically keep the shields the same (as there will be 21 shields with room for modification), but will also allow us to identify the precise rank of each player via their profile & encourage profile engagement. Furthermore, this would give players greater insight into the true skill level of their opponents, accounting for the variation in skill between, for example, the beginning of rank 11 and the end of rank 11. Also, somewhat related, this would technically allow for more rank restrictions, thus giving players more incentive to rank up (e.g., we can implement 21 restrictions if there are 21 ranks or 100 restrictions if there are 100 ranks). I don't know where these restrictions might be implemented—maybe rank 70+ only forum? This might also finally bring forth a complete re-design of the beginners/main/clnwars/casual/quick interface which is highly confusing, non-intuitive, inefficient, and cumbersome to explain.

We should do this because it will usher in a new, hip era in atwar. It would kick-start what will surely be the roaring 20s.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.03.2022 - 00:11
You can just spread out the shields, where the rank 10 shield will be like rank 20-40.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели