We have reached the playoffs phase of the Summer 2022 CW season. Congratulations to Prestige, Paradox, ENIGMA, and Belligerent for qualifying for the playoffs!

To advance in the playoffs we will use a best-of-5 game format. Read full conditions here: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=48459

I'm a week late posting about the Playoffs, so I'll extend the season an extra week in case you need it. So, coalitions will have until Monday night, August 29, 2022, at 11:59:59 PM (U.S. Central time), to complete the 1st round. (If you need more time, just let me know...)

As always, if a coalition declines to play, they will automatically forfeit and their opponent will advance to the finals. If a coalition forfeits they will not be eligible for any prizes for this season.

Good luck!

|

Коментари

Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Коментари: 12   Посетено од: 1253 users
23.08.2022 - 05:39
 Zoe
My coalition didn't qualify. Rigged!
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.08.2022 - 00:51
Who the f are you anyway
----
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
11.09.2022 - 22:26
 Eph
Fake news
----
Your BOOOs mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer ..
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
16.09.2022 - 12:18
No abilo English
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.09.2022 - 10:57
<--- zoella
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.09.2022 - 23:22
Can you guys fix bracket? we beat belligerent 3:0. I would also like to suggest that as paradox has been inactive for a few months, that they have forfeited and enigma should advance- but this is obviously a decision to be made between paradox and enigma.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
28.09.2022 - 09:59
Just end the seaaason jesus
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.10.2022 - 04:13
Sadly, giving the current state of Enigma, i doubt we would be able to play the final. Seems to me that the all Prize system should be disabled, since the activity has significantly dropped.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.10.2022 - 12:51
Напишано од Kaska, 02.10.2022 at 04:13

Sadly, giving the current state of Enigma, i doubt we would be able to play the final. Seems to me that the all Prize system should be disabled, since the activity has significantly dropped.

lol just when i was thinking on tryharding one more time on competitive.

gg.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
18.10.2022 - 15:28
Напишано од I_Hate_You_All, 02.10.2022 at 12:51

lol just when i was thinking on tryharding one more time on competitive.

Shut up and stop thinking
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.10.2022 - 23:29
Напишано од Kaska, 02.10.2022 at 04:13

The whole point of the elo system in the first place was designed to address this fact.. you never know when people will be online... this isnt a LAN tourny... this isnt an esport... stop pretensing it is. The cw season is a bit of fun... get over it people and go back to how things were when decent clans and players would win cw seasons and no one complained when they avoided playing after taking first.

The reason the current system is in place is because a bunch of sore losers got upset because blackswans (a very good player) took 2 scrubs.. taught them how to play and basically won by playing a limited number of 2v2 cws when there was limited cw activity (they won with like 1200 elo).. people got upset for shit reasons... and some of those people were mods... all they needed to do was copy this tactic until they were first place... if they deserved to win it would have been easy.. but no one cared enough to try and instead this stupid new tourn system was put in place as if it made it more "competitive" becaise some salty mods figured that was an easier way to win more seasons. And now they are bored and we are back to square one... the old elo system alone by its nature encouraged activity. The new system bolted onto it negates that because what is the point in playing 100 cws for a playoff position? The lack of activity in this game is systemic... not limited to comp games.

Go back to how things were.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
17.07.2023 - 03:17
S
Вчитување...
Вчитување...

Hits total: 19071 | This month: 715
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели