Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 2   Посетено од: 16 users
12.11.2023 - 16:34
Bug Report
Expected behavior
When I update the borders of a map, I expect those borders to be updated in a day or two at the most so that I can continue working on the rest of the map.

Actual behavior
When I update the borders of a map, if I make small borders or small islands it takes in average 4 to 5 days to be updated, if they are bigger borders or there are many more countries to which I made the borders of them, it takes an indeterminate time to be updated (a week ago I updated like 12 countries with their respective borders of medium size and they are still not shown on map maker). What I mean is that the borders are only updated in the map preview, but even in this the update is buggy since it only shows the border and not the name I assigned to the country.

Steps to reproduce the behavior

1. Open a map with an average of more than 120 different countries.
2. Make an update to that map, add 5 or 10 new countries with their respective borders.
3. You will notice that in the best case, only the map preview is updated without the changes being visible as such in the map maker once you decide to edit the map again.

I don't know if this has something to do with the "reset server" functionality that was applied for a season to update the information of the maps that were being made, I even remember that Dave mentioned to the mods when that server update was made during which the mpas were finished being updated.

Information:
Browser: Edge

Browser version: 119.0.2151.58

Here I show some of the borders I made, as you can see the borders are shown but not the name of the country:

On the other hand, if I enter the map maker, neither the border nor the country is shown, although apparently it is registered in the list of countries.

Those are some of the countries i added, as you see they are shown but their borders aren't updated:

I hope we can have soon a fix for this, this bug makes map making a very slow process.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.11.2023 - 19:29
Update: i dont know what happened but i did some borders yesterday and now they updated with no bugs the next day (today). idk if a hotfix was applied or anything else, either way, thanks Dave and thanks at war.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели