Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 3   Посетено од: 134 users
02.12.2010 - 20:17
Hello so I noticed in the shout box calls to update the tutorial I can work on one if that is fine with the developers. I definitely would rather have you guys continue the developing rather then doing stuff like that. I also think its a great way to give back (Im a poor student so my time is worth little my money a lot).
The way I would probably do it just an overview of starting a game. Moving your units, upgrades big battles stuff like that.
I do have exams upcoming so no promises anytime soon.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.12.2010 - 03:25
 Ivan (Админ)
Напишано од Muncher, 02.12.2010 at 20:17

Hello so I noticed in the shout box calls to update the tutorial I can work on one if that is fine with the developers. I definitely would rather have you guys continue the developing rather then doing stuff like that. I also think its a great way to give back (Im a poor student so my time is worth little my money a lot).
The way I would probably do it just an overview of starting a game. Moving your units, upgrades big battles stuff like that.
I do have exams upcoming so no promises anytime soon.

That's a very generous offer, thank you. We would certainly appreciate if somebody could take care of this, while we're taking care of improving the game itself
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
03.08.2013 - 01:14
I could help too if you want.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели