Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 2   Посетено од: 25 users
19.04.2013 - 12:00
I can email a picture if this is helpful. I don't have a good place to upload to.

OK, This is a vanishing moves and vanishing units bug. I'm using Firefox (latest) and win7/64 in case it matters.
This is an active game on the popular 'game of thrones' map. As of now, the turn has not generated yet - casual game, 24 hours. I made my moves, saved, then re-entered to make sure everything looked ok. Some stuff got lost.

Relevant units at the beginning of the turn:
South Grey Gallows Town (Stepstones) : 1 Red Priest, 6 militia, 1 light transport (ship).
Greenstone(Estermont): 8 militia, 1 light transport.
(The two cities above were captured last turn)
Pentos: 1 Fucking Dragon

Movement Plan:
Use the militia and Priest to capture Mistwood and Weeping Tower (southern cities on Cape Wrath). The transport at Grey Gallows Town doesn't quite have the range to do this so the troops have to transfer just to the west of Estermont. The Grey Gallows transport made it to where you see the one soldier standing next to Estermont. The Estermont transport tried to drop a militia in the water (but I forgot to do this, not a bug) then proceeded to where you see it now. The priest and the Militia then moved to the Estermont transport over land. The Estermont transport then proceeded to the bite just SW of Mistwood and the troops divided - 4 militia for Weeping Tower and the priest and 8 militia for Mistwood. Finally, the Fucking Dragon moved from Pentos to Greenstone.

Results of movement:
1) The Greenstone/Estermont transport got stuck where you see it.
2) The Gray Gallows Transport VANISHED along with 6 militia. The Red Priest was magically transported to the place where he should have been moved by the first transport.
3) the Fucking Dragon arrived but does not have the usual dotted line trail indicating where he came from.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
19.04.2013 - 15:28
Update 1: After messing with the units a little bit, I discovered that the missing units were all present in a big stack. Move the Red Priest exposes the militia, move the militia exposes the ship. So the units didn't disappear, but the orders were cancelled and they restacked themselves oddly.

Update 2: While I was able to save and reopen a corrected turn file, when I reopened it again later, the missing units were missing again, probably hidden under a stack of '0' units that could not be moved. Weird.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели