Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 59   Посетено од: 76 users

Оргинална објава

Објавено од Flat Earth, 25.06.2013 - 14:48
Many people say that the mod are humans and they make mistakes, and i used to believe that however i am getting increasingly fed up the bullshit job that the mods do, i have on repeated occasions been muted for spamming (by that i mean writing something 2x) yet other people can use rude language and insult others and some get muted and for some not one fucking thing happens. and i am getting tired of this inconsistency, previously i have reported shit to mod such as Vril and he doesn't do one fucking thing and the same person keep spamming global with abuse towards me, as it is on global it is plain to see yet the mods don't give one fuck. i am getting tired of this inconsistency, i think that's it unfair that some people get muted and for the same reasons others don't. Mods should have the same policy for muting or don't do it at all.

This post is making reference to how mods police atwar, and i am not implying that every mod does a bad job, in fact some such as Hugosch do a good job for example teh atwar tournament
26.06.2013 - 17:18
genadea
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Amok, 26.06.2013 at 16:20

Hey, maybe instead we should introduce libel laws to atWar and punish those who defame others? Please be respectful to ALL mods as they are doing an invaluable service for the community. And please stop creating these countless threads about demotion or starting some sort of mod revolution, it's not going to happen. 99.9% of the players never have any problems with mods, it's just a few vocal minority who don't like to play by the rules.

I am sorry but I am telling the truth regarding VRIL.
I am not trying to make any revolution of Moderators in any form, the opposite. [You can see what I wrote about other Mods in my previous post.]

And the reason extremely small quantity receives punishments, is as it mingling with what the community is undergoing. Most users of the game rather just play and not communicate with other players and it creates the illusion that there is no injustice. When there is injustice. So the percentages are meaningless since these type of players are not counterbiting to the game by any means apart of playing the game once for while. Since you are not online in the game to determine what is right...

He did not make a small number of errors that can be understandable that anyone could do, he is repeating the same 'mistakes' countless times. I am just saying the sole truth about VRIL and that he is not capable of being in Moderator role.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.06.2013 - 18:42
Me and vril have our fair share of problems but i say he is good for the job so stop bitching atleast he did not mute as many times he muted me
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.06.2013 - 19:13
Guest52850
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Cpt.Magic, 26.06.2013 at 18:42

Me and vril have our fair share of problems but i say he is good for the job so stop bitching atleast he did not mute as many times he muted me

You are by far, the most annoying person i know... And i only tell this to few people, but YOU, get to my fucking nevers.....
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.06.2013 - 20:23
Make Desu a mod, problem solved.
----

TJM !!!
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.06.2013 - 20:28
Guest52850
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Skittzophrenic, 26.06.2013 at 20:23

Sounds like a good idea, but he is always afk ._.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.06.2013 - 23:05
Based on what I've read here, I must agree with both parties. Heres why:

Firstly, Thunder stated that he was permanently banned and did not receive a reason for it. He also stated that he was muted many of times and this issue was reoccurring. He did state that he said a joke publicly and he was muted. Why aren't players who insult others and are racist, sexist, and stereotypical towards others muted often? Everyday I watch the chat and see the "ENORMOUS" amount of racism, sexism, and insults as well as stereotypical remarks towards others. Why else was Thunder muted in the past? However the concern here is his reason for receiving a permanent ban from Vril. Vril has yet to answer to the public in regards to Thunder's Forum thread. IMO the admins should be looking into this and pulling up logs to determine what happened and not sit back and comment on this thread, defending mods.

Secondly, Thunder, the mods are suppose to help the community and take action to ensure that the community is following the rules. Atwar is it's own society and it is very different from the society in which we all live in. This is another culture and people on Atwar have adapted to the community; following the norms of this online society. Failure to follow the rules will result in punishments and honestly you have not stated what that joke was because I cannot agree whether or not the joke is acceptable or insulting. For all I know you're joke could have insulted someone including Vril and he could have muted you for that reason. Trolling Vril was not a good idea which you continued to violate the rules and in terms got you permanently banned however I believe there could have been a better solution to this other then to ban you.

Lastly, Did you take a screenshot Thunder or Vril? I would like to see some evidence to this issue and I'm sure this would help the admins determine a solution to this issue. Banning privileges should not be given to mods as they are volunteers and anyone who become a mod could very easily abuse the powers. I believe that Admins should be the ones with the banning privileges and that Mods should have to submit a ticket with evidence to explain the reason that a player should be banned. If no evidence is provided then the Admins will have to investigate by looking at logs and finding evidence to a mod's case. I find that mods have too much power and should be stripped of all banning powers and I'm sure the admins could agree with me on that. I also would like to add is Thunder a premium player? I would hate to see players get banned by mods when they paid into the game. That is certainly bad for business and mods could ruin the game by banning premium players. If it takes the site owner to make this change then so be it but it must be done because banning powers will destroy atwar if this is not fixed. To add to mods. I agree with people that mods should give a brief statement on why they were muted ingame chat or private message. If the issue persists then the mods can create a ticket and submit it to the admins for further discipline. From there the Admins would need to investigate and figure out a solution to the problem. If discipline action needs to be taken then the Admins should send a private message to the player with a brief statement providing evidence they have found based on the issue; telling the player why they are receiving a specific punishment such as banning or suspension and so on and so forth.

on a side note if a player is ip banned then the admin should be responsible for emailing the player.

To conclude Admins need to investigate into this issue and determine if banning was the right solution and if not then Vril should receive discipline action himself for abusing his powers and should be called to apologize to Thunder for the mistake and in this case whether the right course of action was taken or not mods should not be allowed to ban so remove this power from them and allow the admins to take care of banning or suspensions.

As a tip to admins, you should have the rules appear in the chat box every time someone logs into Atwar so that way players can read it right then and there.

Thunder I don't know if you will receive you're account back but if not there is a new beginning on you're new account and you should be thankful that you were not ip banned for that you would not be able to play atwar ever again nor would you be on this thread at all.

Sincerely,

BAStrike
----
I'll haunt you, Don't tempt me!
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.06.2013 - 23:19
I agree with this guy but admin should only step in for bans
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
26.06.2013 - 23:29
Guest5021
Корисникот е избришан
Sorry Bastrike, but i am not the one Banned by Vril this time.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:04
genadee1
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Ghost-IV, 26.06.2013 at 23:05

Sincerely,

BAStrike

I am IP banned. all of my related accounts by IP are banned, which some have full package premium as well.

The joke I sent in room chat was a mistake because. (It didn't had any racism related thing to it or some kind of sort.) I forgot to click on the player name, so we continue to jest each other over the public chat. All was good and funny until i received mute from all the channels for few days while the 'friend' didn't receive nothing.

I asked for reason but as you can guess VRIL ignored me.

He repeated the same code of conduct that has accompanied him since he obtained the position. When my silence was over, VRIL send a message in Help Channel since I was logged only for 2 minutes I did not know someone asked a question before I connect. Even at that time I was in a private conversation with four players, and suddenly I saw VRIL use help chat. I thought he flood it and asked him in a humorous way not to repeat it. Something like 30 seconds later he sent me a private rude message which handed me the right to tell him to get #%@&# But I did not said so, instead I replied with dignity. He in turn decided to silence me from all channels except channel help. Ironic isn't it?

This is not the first time VRIL misuse the abilities he have as Mod to annoy me. Instead of having cool conversation he start with trolling following with bans and mutes if someone uprising what he say.

I have a very wide range of screenshots of what he did from all periods and it prove he repeat the same things every time. Just because I did not report them does not mean they never happened.
I lost my patience because of the continue harassment from his side.
I do not support letting him keep his status for the benefit of the game. When he is responsible for a very considerable amount of players who left the game and thus hurt the game. He also violates the rules of the Mods by disturbing and troubling not only one player rather more than you think. Most of them have already decided to leave in despair and injustice.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:17
genadee1
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Cpt.Magic, 26.06.2013 at 18:42

Compared to me you have nothing to complain about. I serve as the scapegoat to this Moderator as I have a bad history. You however did breach the rules by spamming global chat with nonsense. And you can not say you didn't knew what you doing right there. You could say at least VRIL exaggerated and could give you a warning aspect. Which of course he almost never does
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:28
genadee1
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Skittzophrenic, 26.06.2013 at 20:23

The problem is not resolved with Desu being Mod(He is always AFK, unpleasant to ones that are not in his coalition and ofcourse untrustworthy. If there is a need for american Moderator in the mid/east cost then TheKiller XXI is more suitable.) And the problem is not to add more Moderators.(America have enough active Moderators anyway.) The current problem is the Moderators who give unequal penalties and are not willing to substantiate the main reason they have act the way they did, VRIL leads big time with the inequality of his punishment.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:39
Well lets see the evidence Thunder. Show us the screenshots and tell us what that joke was so I can determine if it was wrong or right. if you were ip banned you wouldn't be here on a new account. If Vril did falsely banned you then you should demand compensation or sp points at least. Even if he was rude to you don't be rude back it's not necessary. You should have reported him to an admin even if it takes a private message. If you would have then maybe you wouldn't be in this mess. I have no idea what Vril is responsible for this issue should have being brought up before you got banned because now the problem has escalated into something bigger. The admins need to investigate and look into it but putting up you're evidence will support you're case. Include the joke so we can view it.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:46
genadee1
Корисникот е избришан
I did not take screenshots. Since I didn't brought to my mind that I can actually receive such harsh punishment.

I thought it be like in all my cases with VRIL. Which he abuses me a bit when he is bored then stop and do something else.

Messages are of course saved in the logs so that the Admins can go through them and see if there is even a reason to ban me for a single day.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:51
Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 01:04

Напишано од Ghost-IV, 26.06.2013 at 23:05

Sincerely,

BAStrike

I am IP banned. all of my related accounts by IP are banned, which some have full package premium as well.

The joke I sent in room chat was a mistake because. (It didn't had any racism related thing to it or some kind of sort.) I forgot to click on the player name, so we continue to jest each other over the public chat. All was good and funny until i received mute from all the channels for few days while the 'friend' didn't receive nothing.

I asked for reason but as you can guess VRIL ignored me.

He repeated the same code of conduct that has accompanied him since he obtained the position. When my silence was over, VRIL send a message in Help Channel since I was logged only for 2 minutes I did not know someone asked a question before I connect. Even at that time I was in a private conversation with four players, and suddenly I saw VRIL use help chat. I thought he flood it and asked him in a humorous way not to repeat it. Something like 30 seconds later he sent me a private rude message which handed me the right to tell him to get #%@&# But I did not said so, instead I replied with dignity. He in turn decided to silence me from all channels except channel help. Ironic isn't it?

This is not the first time VRIL misuse the abilities he have as Mod to annoy me. Instead of having cool conversation he start with trolling following with bans and mutes if someone uprising what he say.

I have a very wide range of screenshots of what he did from all periods and it prove he repeat the same things every time. Just because I did not report them does not mean they never happened.
I lost my patience because of the continue harassment from his side.
I do not support letting him keep his status for the benefit of the game. When he is responsible for a very considerable amount of players who left the game and thus hurt the game. He also violates the rules of the Mods by disturbing and troubling not only one player rather more than you think. Most of them have already decided to leave in despair and injustice.

you stated that you had a wide range of screenshot and now you're saying you didn't actually take screenshots? Sure admins can look into it but lying about having screenshots is not a good idea.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:52
Just giving you a piece of advice man.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 01:52
Just giving you a piece of advice man.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 02:00
genadee1
Корисникот е избришан
Наводници:
Напишано од Ghost-IV, 27.06.2013 at 01:51

I have a very wide range of screenshots of what he did from all periods and it prove he repeat the same things every time.

you stated that you had a wide range of screenshot and now you're saying you didn't actually take screenshots? Sure admins can look into it but lying about having screenshots is not a good idea.

As I said in the previous post. I have screenshots from different periods. I did not mention that I have a screenshot of that particular case then there is no basis for your argument.

Adding those screenshots will not help in the current case where I received permanent ban. Because they are not necessarily related to that moment. These harassment happened at another time that led to nothing but grief... If these screen shots are needed to support the demotion of the accused Moderator I will gladly report them.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 04:13
Напишано од Guest, 26.06.2013 at 15:36

On behalf of the vast majority of atWar users that suffer from the terrible Moderator VRIL I request his demotion. It will only bring good overall environment in the community.

He does nothing useful for the community so his demotion won't harm the community the opposite will be the true.

Well after reading the comments I Sort Of agree :l
Cheers
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:02
Напишано од Amok, 26.06.2013 at 16:20

Hey, maybe instead we should introduce libel laws to atWar and punish those who defame others? Please be respectful to ALL mods as they are doing an invaluable service for the community. And please stop creating these countless threads about demotion or starting some sort of mod revolution, it's not going to happen. 99.9% of the players never have any problems with mods, it's just a few vocal minority who don't like to play by the rules.

IN all respect amok i don't think you really understand what the mods get up to. I see you as a general who doesn't really understand what it is like for the troops.

I am not trying to make some kind of "mod revolution" what i am and many, many others are trying to achieve is a sense of consistency and transparency among the moderators. Many of the actions of the moderators are incredibly inconsistent and this is happening to many people. For what one person get muted/banned for another person will have no punishment and sometimes the actions that are taken by moderators can be totally ridiculous, i have been previously muted for 24hrs, for saying "un is bad" and that doesn't makes sense at all, many other times people get muted although the mods doesn't really understand the whole situation (e.g. banning one person although 2 people are giving abuse to each other). this can put off those who are interested in buying premium and anger those who have already bought premium.

I would say that the mod are like 5 policemen trying to police a town of 100,000, they will catch a few but most criminals will not be caught. IN atwar racism, "bullying", and abuse, and "foul" language is EVERYWHERE, EVERY SINGLE GAME ROOM SCENARIO ETC. To me the mods catch a few people and claim that the are doing a good job but if people are getting muted and banned for being racist giving abuse etc, then half of the atwar population should be banned.

In another topic one player made a topic about banning racist player, which ironically (one mod claimed 'And insulting or racism are never tolerated here!') was deleted, the mod seem to hate it when people criticize them, even "ezzatan" (who i considered a respectable member of atwar) Said "They just prefer to have no traces of discussion about racism, which is censorship really" (that is exactly what he said), my point is that mods claim they do a great job for atwar community and some do such as running the 1v1 tournament but some of the mods do abuse their power and many players have no real understanding of what they do.

I hope you don't see this in the wrong way but i feel you are being ignorant to some of the atwar players.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:03
Rhombus
Корисникот е избришан
How about instead of saying it's the mod's fault, you people stop acting like children and obey the rules you agreed to by signing up / using this website?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:09
How is it not a mods fault? who else is muting /banning players? if you have invested cash in this game and have been unfairly muted and are complaining that inst being children
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:22
Rhombus
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Flat Earth, 27.06.2013 at 08:09

How is it not a mods fault? who else is muting /banning players? if you have invested cash in this game and have been unfairly muted and are complaining that inst being children

Напишано од Flat Earth, 26.06.2013 at 11:03

Your a try hard noob who is desperate to troll so you use an alt account and change your name, lol, i cann't take you seriously anymore

Напишано од Flat Earth, 26.06.2013 at 03:14

Shut the fuck up. simple.

Yup, it's totally the Mod's fault that you act like a child over the Internet.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:26
Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 08:22

Your a try hard noob who is desperate to troll so you use an alt account and change your name, lol, i cann't take you seriously anymore

You're using a diffrent alt account again. get a life. noob
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:32
Ld. Dark Knight
Корисникот е избришан
This is a funny thread.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:51
Guest5021
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Flat Earth, 27.06.2013 at 08:26

Aramen, i am not rhombus....
I bet you are the tipical 12 year old COD player.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 08:59
Guest5021
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Flat Earth, 27.06.2013 at 08:26

Btw i am rank 9 so. Fuck YOU NOOOOOOOB
Learn how to wall!
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 09:05
genadea1
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 08:32

This is a funny thread.

Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 08:51

Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 08:59

Learn how to wall!

You guys who spam with non-related posts in this thread are bunch of... Let the ones that suffer from unfair judgement to post their opinions on the matter with dignity and to request petition from any sort towards the Admins and Mods.

Please refrain from creating a situation where you send unrelated messages to this thread and of course do not cause flame wars.[use the off-topic section for that]
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 09:10
Guest5021
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 09:05

Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 08:32

This is a funny thread.

Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 08:51

Напишано од Guest, 27.06.2013 at 08:59

Learn how to wall!

You guys who spam with non-related posts in this thread are bunch of... Let the ones that suffer from unfair judgement to post their opinions on the matter with dignity and to request petition from any sort towards the Admins and Mods.

Please refrain from creating a situation where you send unrelated messages to this thread and of course do not cause flame wars.[use the off-topic section for that]

The first time i got ip-banned by vril was because i insulted some guy that insulted me, then vril muted me and i ask him why, then he start acting arrogant and i decided to troll him back,he told me to stop trolling him or he will perma-ban me because he can and blanlabla, i reported him and he muted me on all chats without reason, then i log in with a guest to ask why and he ip-banned me for using alts to troll.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
27.06.2013 - 09:27
 VRIL
Looks like everything has been said.

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели