Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 11   Посетено од: 58 users

Гласање

Do you like Terminal music he plays on the Radio?

Yes
No
I haven't heard him DJ

Вкупно гласови: 32
01.07.2013 - 13:09
If so, explain why.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.07.2013 - 13:11
Don't make him dj again because he nevr plays requests and we hate asian music ;_;
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.07.2013 - 16:13
Guys There Is No Point For Discussion On Terminal.He Is a Russian Dj Who Play Polki And Eastern Songs For Russian Members of the community So thats why he doesnt play American And West Songs.Give him some respect Guys He Deserves It :3
Cheers

Edit: Roncho he Isnt Kicked He Is Still a Respected dj :3
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.07.2013 - 17:18
Dude Terminal Rock He only want to try taking the miss we have in Kona , Kona job was putting classic and japanese song with him gone now our Sexy Terminal Must do his job and Haters Goina hate if you dont like his music Close the radio!!!
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.07.2013 - 17:27
Guest6510
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од YazanTheSexy, 01.07.2013 at 17:18

Dude Terminal Rock He only want to try taking the miss we have in Kona , Kona job was putting classic and japanese song with him gone now our Sexy Terminal Must do his job and Haters Goina hate if you dont like his music Close the radio!!!

Where do i sign to close the ratio? I will get over 9,000!
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.07.2013 - 21:20
 Acquiesce (Модератор)
It doesn't matter if we like his music. He's a volunteer and we ought be grateful. That or turn off the radio and listen to your own music.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.07.2013 - 21:50
Hahaha, DJ Terminal is the best. No, I do not like the music he plays, which is rare, because I like almost anything that is music. Which makes me believe the stuff he is playing isn't music. But I like the fact that he likes it and I enjoy tuning in for brief periods of time to catch something different. Heck, I am more likely to tune into DJ Terminal than any other DJ. So that has to say something.

And he likes The Prodigy so, we were able to find some common ground.

(Hmmm, now which way to vote..... )
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
02.07.2013 - 10:13
Напишано од Acquiesce, 01.07.2013 at 21:20

It doesn't matter if we like his music. He's a volunteer and we ought be grateful. That or turn off the radio and listen to your own music.

Agreed ^
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
14.07.2013 - 19:32
Franz Joseph I
Корисникот е избришан
All he plays is licky licky ._.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 05:58
Напишано од Thunderballs, 01.07.2013 at 21:50

Hahaha, DJ Terminal is the best. No, I do not like the music he plays, which is rare, because I like almost anything that is music. Which makes me believe the stuff he is playing isn't music. But I like the fact that he likes it and I enjoy tuning in for brief periods of time to catch something different. Heck, I am more likely to tune into DJ Terminal than any other DJ. So that has to say something.

And he likes The Prodigy so, we were able to find some common ground.

(Hmmm, now which way to vote..... )

True, Terminal is a very active DJ. Licky Licky is played a lot because of that.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
16.07.2013 - 01:46
Death1812
Корисникот е избришан
Terminal plays the best music
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели