Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 10   Посетено од: 81 users
15.07.2013 - 02:17
Hey why wont it let me make a game or start one?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 02:19
We know server is down or something. We already got tons of people complaining about it in the shoutbox and in the forums and all this flooding the forums is only makeing it worse.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 02:21
 VRIL
Hello everyone, it seems there is a problem with the game and chat server. An admin has been notified. Please stay tuned it might take a little while.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 02:23
No problem thanks:wall:
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 02:30
Напишано од b0nker2, 15.07.2013 at 01:47

OMG ADMINS, not even getting up at 3 in the morning to sort this issue out! Man do these guys realise I have no life and need to kill people with the power of Naval Commander in Azerbaijan. Without my morning fix I may have to resort to going outside....that's a scary thought, I mean there are people, like real life people out there. Guess my life is over.

Seriously now, have no fear people's I'm sure this will be fixed by this afternoon, I suggest making a pizza in the meantime <3

Actually, admins should technically be on call as this is a buisness and if the server goes down, thats a days loss of earnings. Likely more due to people wandering off. These things do happen but it's not something to be smirked about as this will lose some players.

People are picky about these sorts of things. It's going to take time for people to return and get back our numbers.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 02:42
As expected a serious answer to light hearted post, congratulations. I don't personally think that half a days downtime will damage business, or even damage to the point where the game loses players. Get up at 3 am to make $5 from someone wanting to buy map pack, or finish off sleeping, you choose.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 07:23
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 07:31
In case you trolls haven't noticed server back up. I'll be going troll hunting if you need me.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
15.07.2013 - 07:33
Напишано од b0nker2, 15.07.2013 at 02:42

As expected a serious answer to light hearted post, congratulations. I don't personally think that half a days downtime will damage business, or even damage to the point where the game loses players. Get up at 3 am to make $5 from someone wanting to buy map pack, or finish off sleeping, you choose.

Huehuehue... apparently there is no universal code for humor.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
18.07.2013 - 19:35
As a business owner and an exec [ benefits ] ... it would be very smart to give notice that the problem has been realized and we are working to repair it, by not making a large banner type notification you can easily see you leave people to wonder if you actually care or not and by making a post in the forums that doesn't help you need a large very noticeable banner of sorts to make your intention clear while adding either a link or a way for customers to be notified when it does come back up. Not a huge expense and that alone will put you ahead of many others.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели