Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 9   Посетено од: 65 users
23.07.2013 - 15:54
Here's my question for Primal: How are you?

Is this new or it was existed before?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.07.2013 - 18:26
I don't see how the ''empty plots of land'' are in any way con.
I assume you're either referring to the mountains inside countries, which were added for a more strategic aspect of the map rather than being able to just cross it so easily.
That is really one thing you can delay Hannibal by as Rome or Macedon as Aetolia.
You may be referring to the other large swaths of land like Hispania, Gaul, Thrace and the Seleucid Empire, which, since they had no involvement in the Second Punic War are not included.

And yes... Use Imperialist for the sake of your money.
We even adapted all units to Imperialist in the map, but if we had more range for the units the other Strategies would have worked, which would have been much more effective than picking Imperialist, making it just a bit repetitive.
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.07.2013 - 18:32
4/5 Stars, I'll take it! I am glad you like it Terminal lots of effort is put into it and I welcome feedback for balance. Also its part of the "Rise of Rome" series, which is a chronological set of scenarios following Rome's rise.
But as Pyrrhus says

Наводници:
We even adapted all units to Imperialist in the map, but if we had more range for the units the other Strategies would have worked, which would have been much more effective than picking Imperialist, making it just a bit repetitive.

Until atwar allows more flexibility with range, we cannot change it.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.07.2013 - 18:33
Напишано од Guest, 23.07.2013 at 18:30

Напишано од Pyrrhus, 23.07.2013 at 18:26

I don't see how the ''empty plots of land'' are in any way con.
I assume you're either referring to the mountains inside countries, which were added for a more strategic aspect of the map rather than being able to just cross it so easily.
That is really one thing you can delay Hannibal by as Rome or Macedon as Aetolia.
You may be referring to the other large swaths of land like Hispania, Gaul, Thrace and the Seleucid Empire, which, since they had no involvement in the Second Punic War are not included.

And yes... Use Imperialist for the sake of your money.

They bothered me xD but yeah i listed it as a con but i didn't really say im giving it a lower score because of it. Good scenario mate, hopefully more people will play it

I just wish leavers were less of a problem for us...
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.07.2013 - 18:42
Where is the NC guide you promised :O ?
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
23.07.2013 - 22:13
Напишано од Brandreas, 23.07.2013 at 18:42

Where is the NC guide you promised :O ?

this
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.07.2013 - 02:27
Ld. Dark Knight
Корисникот е избришан
Good article, Terminal!

Ehm, Primal why are you such a terrible leader? <3
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.07.2013 - 05:15
Primal how often do you tend to annoy other people? (If you annoy LDK, keep it up!)
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
24.07.2013 - 13:14
Ld. Dark Knight
Корисникот е избришан
Напишано од Dbacks, 24.07.2013 at 05:15

(If you annoy LDK, keep it up!)

The other way round, mate. ;3
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели