Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 10   Посетено од: 70 users
29.07.2013 - 00:39
I noticed this last week alot of players mainly in europe games gets talked down alot.i mean we get new players to play especially in 3v3 and instead of welcoming them i see freaking retards calling them noobs and shit.I just wanna bitchslap them in the face.
Take your low self esteem elsewhere and be nice.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.07.2013 - 01:31
I must admit, even I am guilty of it.

It wasn't completely talking down. I just underestimated the skill of a rank 6 player. The problem overall has been that when I do happen to not put a rank cap on 3v3s I host it ends weird. The game quality drops entirely. Not only because it's too easy to win against them- but sometimes it's easy to win against you.

So it's either welcome new players and put your own interests on the line or put your interests on the line and disallow new players the same opportunities they should be encouraged to take.

I think the best way to correct it is to remind each other we didn't join with the experience or skill we had. We learned it. We were given the opportunity to learn.
We should all take that initiative upon ourselves.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.07.2013 - 04:15
Nah you are far from what i had in mind when i wrote the post.offcourse you will put rank limit and also a rank 8 can be "new" in eu and be discorouged aswell.to pple only care of winning i suggest them to cw more.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.07.2013 - 13:52
Напишано од Dr Lecter, 29.07.2013 at 01:31

I must admit, even I am guilty of it.

It wasn't completely talking down. I just underestimated the skill of a rank 6 player. The problem overall has been that when I do happen to not put a rank cap on 3v3s I host it ends weird. The game quality drops entirely. Not only because it's too easy to win against them- but sometimes it's easy to win against you.

So it's either welcome new players and put your own interests on the line or put your interests on the line and disallow new players the same opportunities they should be encouraged to take.

I think the best way to correct it is to remind each other we didn't join with the experience or skill we had. We learned it. We were given the opportunity to learn.

We should all take that initiative upon ourselves.
I have been thinking of the same thing. When I see the older players blabbing on about noob players I think " why don't they bother to TRAIN or even give out tips? What happens is that they play for a week, either get tired of being called a noob and ragequit the game or they play un games the rest of their life. So what I say is train them in the art of competitive playing so that we can start to have bigger tornaments, new elite players, new rivalries, and the next Tophats.
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.07.2013 - 16:34
 beep
I think it's more of an "im better than u cuz my rank is higher" attitude usually.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.07.2013 - 18:56
It probably is, beep.

We definitely need to expand on the idea of giving an opportunity to the future of the community. We got to show them the way.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.07.2013 - 20:59
Напишано од beep, 29.07.2013 at 16:34

I think it's more of an "im better than u cuz my rank is higher" attitude usually.

THIS THIS THIS THIS.. But when people say that I challenge them to a duel and either I win or they pussy out :3
----
It's not the end.

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
29.07.2013 - 21:35
Напишано од Mr_Own_U, 29.07.2013 at 20:59

Напишано од beep, 29.07.2013 at 16:34

THIS THIS THIS THIS.. But when people say that I challenge them to a duel and either I win or they pussy out :3

or tennis practice.

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 17:50
I for one do train and teach players. They're pros who discourage lower ranks from getting into the REAL competitive part of the game. The few of us who can see potential in these young players need to capsize on that.

But, I think Khal is talking about the high ranks that play a lot of scenarios but aren't as skilled in Europe. I don't think these players even care whether or not they're good in europe. They just want to have fun beating on noobs on scenarios like UN. This is why they get pushed away.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
31.07.2013 - 12:53
I know u do dis madara and thats really a great thing.Thing is for people to make that transition they have to play to get better and it kinda suck if we shoo them away.The least we can do is not being so hostile.
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели