Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 8   Посетено од: 65 users
30.07.2013 - 04:39
My coaliton, The British Empire, was deleted, without permission by me, by someone I'd made leader the next day.

Here's what happened,
A person called Roxborough said he'd like to join my coalition but only as a leader. He was a Rank 7, and we don't get many of them, so I agreed. Later, after changing his name to Reinhardt and changing his country, he joined my coalition. He seemed fine, so I made him leader as agreed. The next day I find that he has changed his name, this time to Caerus, and country yet again and he has deleted my coalition.

I suspect I am not the only victim of this, either, as he has had several name, and probably country, changes and left the League Of Gentleman coalition, before joining mine, as a leader and deleted all other members (However there were only 3 others, all of whom were inactive for over 100 days.), apart from the founder.

My coalition, which was over a year old, was deleted by someone, who was a member for a day, in a second.

Thank you.

- pupbenny

Thanks to Vermeer for giving me the idea to post this in the forums.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 05:17
I checked a few things for you. To start with and make you happy; your coalition isn't deleted. Only the founder of a coalition can delete it. Coalition leaders can only kick all members in the coalition, that is what he probably did. If you check this link you can see your coalition is still intact: http://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=147.

If you send a message to the admins (either Amok or Ivan) to put you back in the coalition, you can invite all your old members again and everthing will be restored. Please be carefull with picking new clanleaders in the future, as they might not want the best for your coalition!
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 05:19
Напишано од Hugosch, 30.07.2013 at 05:17

I checked a few things for you. To start with and make you happy; your coalition isn't deleted. Only the founder of a coalition can delete it. Coalition leaders can only kick all members in the coalition, that is what he probably did. If you check this link you can see your coalition is still intact: http://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=147.

If you send a message to the admins (either Amok or Ivan) to put you back in the coalition, you can invite all your old members again and everthing will be restored. Please be carefull with picking new clanleaders in the future, as they might not want the best for your coalition!

Agreed With Hugosch Dont Make Leaders Out of No Where First Try To See If there Loyal Or Worthy To Own the Position.
Thank You
Cheers

Have A Nice Day
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 06:23
Agreed, thank you.

I will be much careful next time.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 11:37
Kepp us posted here about his name changes so we can properly hunt him down for you
----
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 16:08
Dude it is your mistake , he didint do anything against aw rules , amok shouldnt give you your cln back you need to learn this , cuz you did really give him the power , next time be more careful , and Amok you really shouldnt give him his cln
----

Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 16:25
Напишано од YazanTheSexy, 30.07.2013 at 16:08

Dude it is your mistake , he didint do anything against aw rules , amok shouldnt give you your cln back you need to learn this , cuz you did really give him the power , next time be more careful , and Amok you really shouldnt give him his cln

You have a point here.

This was 100% avoidable.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
30.07.2013 - 16:29
I think the awnser is given already. No need to be rude. Topic closed.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели