Земи премиум да ги скриеш рекламите
Објави: 3   Посетено од: 29 users
01.08.2013 - 15:14
First of all I would really like to know who the admins may be and how I may contact them concerning this issue I have .

Some background- I am very new to the game ( a couple days old) and as such I take a while play , in addition to this I am a thinker and I like to think ! Initially I played a few of those quick games but did not like always rushing to make all the decisions and sometimes not even completing an action .After some searching, I learnt that you can create your own game and set the conditions .

Now this is where my problem arises ; due to all that was previously mentioned I try not to play fast games or only do it if I really just want to play anything . Now I try hosting some games with the time control I prefer . Now in the middle of the game the condition are changed and rather than play the game I set out to play I am in a 1 min game rushing ! What is the point of hosting a game and setting conditions that can simply be changed anytime ?! What type of competition changed the conditions mid competition?

I like the game and was even considering purchasing the package but if simple issues like these cannot be rectified I cannot ever consider paying!

When faced with this I tried the help channel and the advise was "no one plays 12 mins" , "play with your own friends" , is this the product I am asked to the premium package for?
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.08.2013 - 15:20
Mr Grumpy
Корисникот е избришан
Developers (Admins) are Amokand Ivan.
The promotion Admin is abfahren

Admin's names are linked to their profile page. Click on them, then message them.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
01.08.2013 - 15:27
Alright buddy, at the top of your screen, you'll see this:

Click on the "Casual" tab, those games last 12-24 hours long, more than enough time for you. People changed the game option of your quick match with a vote, probably because they didn't want to play for 12 minutes. Try making a few games in the casual section from now on if you want to go slower.
Вчитување...
Вчитување...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Приватност | Услови за користење | Натписи | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Приклучете ни се на

Сподели